Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoMach5.com - Los Angeles Dedicated Servers | Free DDoS Protection | Servers starting at $40/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoMach5.com - Los Angeles Dedicated Servers | Free DDoS Protection | Servers starting at $40/mo!

JonchunJonchun Member
edited February 2016 in Offers

Hello Everyone! We're back to provide more quality servers at affordable pricing. This has already been posted before, but in case you missed our previous offer thread, it's being posted again.

We currently do not offer low end VPS, but if you're interested in them please post/PM me so I can judge if there's enough demand!

We are colocated at Psychz in LA and fully own all our hardware.

Features
- FREE 20Gbps Mitigation
- Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers including CT, CN2, CU
- 1 Gbps port
- /29 IPv4 (5 Usable) - /64 IPv6 (Upon request)
- Free Hardware Replacement
- KVMoIP on demand
- 100% PIE approved ( @PieNotEvenEaten )

== E3-1220 ==
E3-1220 (4 cores, 3.1Ghz, 8MB cache)
8 GB DDR3 RAM **
120 GB SSD
/29 IPv4
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$49/month
ORDER HERE
** RAM upgradable on annual payments

== HDD SPECIAL ==
Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
500 GB SATA 7200
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$40/month
ORDER HERE

== SSD SPECIAL ==
Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
120 GB SSD
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$44/month
ORDER HERE

Disk Upgrade:
128 GB SSD - $10/mo
1Tb Enterprise SATA - $10/mo
BringYourOwnDisk! - $25 setup [Disk Replacements are client's responsibility]

Provisioning is guaranteed to be within 2 business days of ordering, not including holidays. However, the expected provisioning time is significantly less. If your server has not been provisioned at the end of the 2nd business day, you are entitled to a full refund.

Any offers marked "Special" are for new clients only. Existing clients may order another server with us, but cannot be used to replace an existing service.

== Questions? ==
We will be answering questions through this thread or at [email protected]. Existing clients should use proper support channels as needed. All sales questions will be responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Test IP: http://la-lg.gomach5.com/

== Reviews on LET! ==

@mackenzie10 said:
Love it! I can definitely vouch for the great support and commitment to continued development of the service's feature set. I feel pretty lucky to have found gomach5 and it fits my needs perfect as a box for some code projects.
I just wanted to show some support too!

@lukesUbuntu said:
very fast deployment was super quick! so far so good

@doghouch said:
Never tried a GoMach VPS before, but the shared hosting is good. Plus, I know that Jonchun puts a lot of effort, considering the fact that the support is near-to-instant. 100% recommended :)

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
100 percent PIE approved provider!

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
Really good provider. Recommended 100%

@jarland said:
Can vouch for this guy. He's really giving 110% to provide great service.

@hawc said:
They are some pretty sweet deals - and support is fantastic too. I get replies in under 10 minutes, and they exceed what I was expecting too.

@lontong said:
Got mine @ $31. Extremely satisfied with the network performance.
Would definitely recommend your services to everyone!

@vavai said:
I pick a new one on Jan 1. jonchun are quite responsive. Server was up within 1 day. I got a little problem regarding bridge network on Debian 8/Proxmox network but jonchun help me within minutes. Quite satisfied so far both for support response and server performance.

With so many happy clients, I'm sure you want to be one too! Pick one up today ;)

Comments

• Grabbed one last night from your previous offer thread. Very fast setup, even in the middle of the night. Server is rocking so far.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I can attest that this provider has been one of my better choices I have made. All my dumb ass questions in the tickets were answered with minutes of hitting the send button. I won't name and shame other providers here but, You'll got some competition coming up really strong from Go Mach 5. Yes this has been a "PIE" approved testimonial(praise).

• I just figured I'd copy my review from the LowEndBox post... Again I'm very happy to be a customer again, thanks Jonathan!

I was previously a customer of GoMach5 and was very happy. He initially set me up on an emergency reverse proxy to protect my sites from downtime of a reasonably sized DDoS attack. I kept this reverse proxy until moving my web server a few months later after very high load averages from my shared hosting environment. I was sad to let the proxy go but I had no use for it anymore and Jonathan understood and was happy he could of served me while I was with him.

I am now happy to say I am a customer again – After network and power issues for about a week straight with my previous provider I said enough is enough. I bought 4x2TB hard drives and shipped them off to Jonathan and he got me setup the same day they arrived. I am now currently migrating but have had other users I’ve referred to Jonathan (and no I don’t get commission I just rather send people to somebody they can trust) state that they have had a great experience since signing up a couple months prior. I was setup on the 2nd of Feb and today have been transferring my files.

I cannot fault Jonathan at all and he truly cares about his reputation as a provider and tries to cater for his clients needs as best he can. He always responded to tickets in a very reasonable manner – often less than 20 minutes.

If you’re looking for a provider you can trust with very reasonable prices then honestly, look no further – You’ve found it.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited February 2016

EDIT: SERVER GONE

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • tyktyk Member

Any stock for HDD Dual L5420?