Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cheap IPs in Europe.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cheap IPs in Europe.

Hello,

I have a server with i3d, looking to rent /27 in Europe and also looking for cheap dedicated servers from $5-$20

Thanks!

Comments

• @MacPac said:
    Hello,

I have a server with i3d, looking to rent /27 in Europe and also looking for cheap dedicated servers from $5-$20

Thanks!

The minimum is a /24

• @MSPNick said:
    The minimum is a /24

Price?

• Hey @macpac,
    You'll struggle to get a server for that price with a /27, unless you go with OVH.

@MacPac said:
    Hello,

Thanks!

• @Jacob said:
    Hey macpac,
    You'll struggle to get a server for that price with a /27, unless you go with OVH.

Nope, that price is for Dedi US Location without /27 and might be atoms or even old Xeons etc..

• Isn't everybody?

• @ratherbak3d said:
    Isn't everybody?

everybody wat?

• ARM servers @ online.net?

@MacPac said: cheap dedicated servers from $5-$20

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • i only can say: waka waka waka waka waka

• @MacPac said:
    Hello,

Thanks!

Do you want a /27 with a cheap ($5-20) dedicated server or to lease a /24 to announce with i3d?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If you're looking for RIPE subnets (/24 and bigger are globally routable), PM me. Got some subnets in stock.

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • Sorry, I only have servers starting at $4.99.

• @quadhost said:
    Do you want a /27 with a cheap ($5-20) dedicated server or to lease a /24 to announce with i3d?

Yea i am looking for /24 to announce with i3d and if you have nice cheap dedi offers that would be nice too.

• @Brad said:
    Sorry, I only have servers starting at $4.99.

Sorry can take it since its not in my budget

Thank you!

• @dedicados said:
    i only can say: waka waka waka waka waka

Thanks for the SPAM.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

What kind of activity would you like to do?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

What's your budget for the subnet?

• MacPac said: Thanks for the SPAM.

• @cassa said:
    Admiral_Awesome http://prager-it.com

Run out of RIPE when i last checked :(

Also looking if anyone wants to PM with good offers

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • @linuxthefish said: Run out of RIPE when i last checked :(

Ask him to add you to the waiting list :)

@MacPac We're also located in i3D and probably have a /27 left. PM me with the specs you're looking for and I might be able to create an offer for you :)

• @quadhost said:

Do you provide server and IP block? I need a server in emergency.

• @narcissly said:
    Do you provide server and IP block? I need a server in emergency.

We do provide servers and IP blocks however we don't have anything at the $20/m price point.

Our current dedicated server deals can be found at https://quadhost.net/dedicated-server/un-managed/

• Do you only provide servers in London? Any in DE or NL? How long does it take to deploy a server and /24 ips?

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited April 2016

@narcissly said:
    Do you only provide servers in London? Any in DE or NL? How long does it take to deploy a server and /24 ips?

Depending on the spec and current stock levels something can be online in a matter of hours, if we need to source parts for any special buildouts/requests then typically 24/48 hours.

Currently we are only deploying our new dedicated range in London. We have systems in our other locations but they are generally reserved for existing clients.

If its urgent I would contact one of our sales team via our website rather than discussing it on here as we do not always recieve notification of mentions/replies.

• All of servers in other locations are out of stock? Can you PM me the price for /24 ips. I am trying to contact your sales on your website.

@quadhost said:
    If its urgent I would contact one of our sales team via our website rather than discussing it on here as we do not always recieve notification of mentions/replies.

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

AlexBarakov said: If you're looking for RIPE subnets (/24 and bigger are globally routable), PM me. Got some subnets in stock.

Aren't you just a TerraTransit reseller?

I believe TerraTransit will help you guys directly still looking for IP. Not sure if pricing will be like Prager as they acquire big hosts and IP rather than just sign up to multiple LIR accounts like others selling :)

http://terratransit.de/