Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advise Needed for Managed Vps & Dedicated Server in EU Datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Advise Needed for Managed Vps & Dedicated Server in EU Datacenter

blizardblizard Member
edited February 2016 in Providers

Hello,

I am looking for a hosting provider in Europe with at least 1 EU datacenter: Uk, Holland, Germany or other EU countries, that offers Managed Vps and Managed Dedicated Servers.
I will mostly host wordpress and Html sites. I want Good support 24/7 at least by ticket system, reliability, Cpanel, option for SSD drives, easy to upgrade.

VPS minimum: 2GB Ram, 60 SSD, 2 guaranteed cpu, Backups included up to 80€ or 4GB Ram, 80 SSD, 2 or more guaranteed cpu, Backups included up to 100€
Dedicated minimum: Quad Core 16GB Ram, 90 SSD, Backups included up to 160€

Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, CDN etc are more than welcome.

Thank you for your help ;-)

Comments

• JacobJacob Member
    edited February 2016

You want all them locations from a single provider?

If that is the case - there's oneprovider, I don't know how good they are or if they provide management.

• blizardblizard Member
    edited February 2016

Thanks Jacob, i corrected this.
    I mean at least 1 datacenter in EU, with good support!

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

blizard said: blizard

we meet all your requerements , we are located in Romania, give us a chanse and you will see , i can provide anything you want. Pm if the location is ok for you

• @blizard said:
    Hello,
    VPS minimum: 2GB Ram, 60 SSD, 2 guaranteed cpu, Backups included up to 80€ or 4GB Ram, 80 SSD, 2 or more guaranteed cpu, Backups included up to 100€

Is this per month or yearly? If monthly you'll have no issues finding a competent provider.

• Holy shit, a newbie who wants a managed service and is actually prepared to pay a reasonable price for it.

@blizard this isn't really the sort of place that providers offering a fully managed service end up, so thoroughly investigate the offers you receive, I'll wager a lot of providers here have never offered full management and are just seeing the €€€ signs.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Nekki said: Holy shit, a newbie who wants a managed service and is actually prepared to pay a reasonable price for it.

i bet have not 16 yeas only

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@blizard said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a hosting provider in Europe with at least 1 EU datacenter: Uk, Holland, Germany or other EU countries, that offers Managed Vps and Managed Dedicated Servers.
    I will mostly host wordpress and Html sites. I want Good support 24/7 at least by ticket system, reliability, Cpanel, option for SSD drives, easy to upgrade.

Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, CDN etc are more than welcome.

Thank you for your help ;-)

Dear @blizard,

Please check out our Dedicated Server plans (or click here https://www.hetnix.com/dedicated-servers.xml) as we already offer free optimization for those.

We can also provide full management services with any Dedicated Server plan for a reasonable fee.

For more info, you can always contact us to office at hetnix.com.

Thank you,

Andrei.

Thanked by 1racksx
  • charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

Hi,

Check our SSD plans: https://www.mikrovps.eu/vps/ssd-openvz
    We can also prividing management for VPS (Cpanel, VestaCP, or costum solution)

• BitVigorBitVigor Member
    edited February 2016

Howdy! I'm not offering my VPS services here as I'm not even launched but as a WordPress dev with benchmarking experience, I'd recommend trying out EasyEngine to provision your WordPress sites with the --wpredis option. It doesn't provide a fancy GUI or Email, use Google Apps for your mail - but it is wicked fast! My site benchmarks @ 0.058ms on P3 Performance Profiler and I've seen heavy WP sites go from 8 seconds to shared hosting to a second flat in P3 on a $5/month VPS. This is on my $10/month 512MB plan that I'm planning to roll out in the next week or two!

Here's an article I'm writing up on EasyEngine How-To:
    https://www.bitvigor.com/2016/02/wordpress-performance-with-easyengine/

• Parkinhost has some has 50% off on German VPs and 10 off on Dedicated server.

Use code DE50OFF

http://www.parkinhost.com/germany-vps.php

• @blizard

Hello we can provide this for you in Kosovo if you are interested.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited February 2016

Check Managed Plans with :

All are pretty solid.