Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reliable Provider offering Dedicated Server @ $30 or, less
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reliable Provider offering Dedicated Server @ $30 or, less

I have WholeSaleInternet and DataShack in my mind. Is there any other Dedicated Server Provider offering Server @ $30 and reliable support responses with any occurrence?

Comments

• Delimiter @mikeyur

• Thank you. For some reason Im not a fan of Delimiter, so Im looking for other options.

• @qps is so far very good. Having 2 servers with them and generally good with no downtime (at least I never noticed). With discount I could get $29.99 for an i3.

Thanked by 1qps
  • I would definitely recommend QuickPacket aswell...

Thanked by 1qps
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2016

Hey, sorry but " reliable support response" it is not possible for that price. I recommend do not have any illusions. With your budget you can expect to get self-managed server in data center, but nothing more

• @bacloud said:
    Hey, sorry but " reliable support response" it is not possible for that price. I recommend do not have any illusions. With your budget you can expect to get self-managed server in data center, but nothing more

Okay but you still get support for network and power related issues...

@IThinkUFailed said:
    Okay but you still get support for network and power related issues...

Well right, but it will not be instant. 4 - 24hours response time is still OK with budget very low priced dedicated servers/providers.

• @bacloud said:
    Well right, but it will not be instant. 4 - 24hours response time is still OK with budget very low priced dedicated servers/providers.

Well of course but he just said reliable... Which just means he won't be left high and dry with no responses at all.

• cheap & reliable ? lol

• Wholesaleinternet, anyone using them? How they are and their server?

• ftn said: Wholesaleinternet, anyone using them? How they are and their server?

Few days on deployment.

WSI is like a bologna sandwich- cheap, you get what you pay for but its nothing magical

@Jazzy8999 said:
    cheap & reliable ? lol

Yep, two incompatible words

• "We would be glad to set you up a new server. If you'd like to place your order online, we can have your custom server deployed within 1-2 business days. Preconfigured servers can be deployed and online within minutes of your approved order:"

I did send a mail to them, and they informed me that pre-configured servers are deploying shortly after order.

Anyone of you use their pre-configured servers? Does these servers support user to reinstall the OS themselves or, have to contact with them for OS reload?

• ftn said: Anyone of you use their pre-configured servers? Does these servers support user to reinstall the OS themselves or, have to contact with them for OS reload?

Ordered a server over a weekend, got login info on a Wednesday.

One free OS install per month, otherwise $25 per install.

• I have just placed an order with Datashake.

I7-2600 Preconfigured
    Total $30.00
    Paid $30.00

This server comes with /29 and 1TB Drive, 16GB Ram.

• I would HIGHLY suggest Dacentec. They have great support and great service. They have been down for a few hours over the last few days however every DC is down for some time at some point. It looks like they mostly have their issues sorted now.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Wax_ said: I would HIGHLY suggest Dacentec

Is there some reason you need two active accounts?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/129895/SimplexHosts

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I use one for business and another for general discussion. It's my understanding that this is allowed?

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Wax_ said:
    I use one for business and another for general discussion. It's my understanding that this is allowed?

That's fine, just making sure you're not trying to pretend to be two people. Especially when making recommendations, context helps people, avoiding it makes people uneasy around here :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jarland said:
    That's fine, just making sure you're not trying to pretend to be two people. Especially when making recommendations, context helps people, avoiding it makes people uneasy around here :)

Ah Ok :) I had forgotten to link the 2 accounts in some way, Now they both have the same signature to avoid confusion :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Jonchun can help you with his brand GoMach5

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

IThinkUFailed said: Which just means he won't be left high and dry with no responses at all.

However, if it goes down at 5:30pm on a Friday night you might be out of luck until Monday morning. And that's the provider's time zone.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited February 2016

@ManofServer said:
    Jonchun can help you with his brand GoMach5

Thanks for the mention. Unfortunately we don't do servers that low though! (Anyone who missed out on the one time new years special... I'm sorry!)

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • sinsin Member
    edited February 2016

bacloud said: Well right, but it will not be instant. 4 - 24hours response time is still OK with budget very low priced dedicated servers/providers.

I get sub 10 minute support times from Dacentec, Wholesale & Datashack. Infact I remember Dacentec replacing a failing harddrive on my $20 server in around 10-15 minutes.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @sin said:

@dacentec is great, their support is quick, however one thing that they can do better is to do a better effort at reaching out to customers and provide reason/post-mortem notes when they are having downtime. Right now the only thing we can do to reach them during downtime is through Facebook, or just complaint here in LET :)

Thanked by 1sin
  • Start with @dacentec. Don't promise 99.99% uptime to clients, unless you've built your own redundancy on all layers.

Thanked by 1sin