Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buyshared $2 Reseller Alternative? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buyshared $2 Reseller Alternative?

Comments

• lv3 is really working great recently. No more 1 min downtimes. It is hard to find an alternative in this price range

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DreamCaster said:
    lv3 is really working great recently. No more 1 min downtimes. It is hard to find an alternative in this price range

:)

The systemD haters are likely onto something.

Francisco

• I'm in lv-shared01... hmm, anything special for this node?

@yywudi said:
    I'm in lv-shared01... hmm, anything special for this node?

01 will have the last of its accounts moved by next week. We will then rebuild it fully.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Restock coming?

@dragon1993 said:
    Restock coming?

Some of the drives arrived at Karen's this week. Just getting RAM and processors in order and we're off to the races :)

Francisco

• Fransisco : I love you !

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Monitor app started on your order page :)

@dragon1993 said:

Monitor app started on your order page :)

Haha you don't need to do that, there'll be at least 1 - 2 nodes coming up at once. You can subscribe to this thread and assuming the powers that be are OK with it, I'll bump it once we get to that point.

I'll need to check with them to see if they let verified providers post shared offerings or if that was stopped all together.

Francisco

• Im on a plan in LV. Is it possible to move to europe location?

@forumsuk said:
    Im on a plan in LV. Is it possible to move to europe location?

I'll be doing that for some people once the new stock is in place.

Francisco

• @Francisco Why do not accept to Colombia for payments?

• apava said: Why do not accept to Colombia for payments?

I believe this can be worked out if you properly communicate with Alrdyic via their sales ticketing system. @Francisco

@apava said:
    Francisco Why do not accept to Colombia for payments?

If you signed up with bad details or were paying with a method not in your name, it's going to be an issue.

You have to provide accurate details, there's no other option.

You can open a ticket with billing and Aldryic will explain this.

Francisco

• @Francisco

Apologies, but we are no longer accepting orders from Columbia. A refund will be issued for your purchase within 24 hours. Aldryic C'boäs

edited February 2016

@apava said:
    Francisco

Apologies, but we are no longer accepting orders from Columbia. A refund will be issued for your purchase within 24 hours. Aldryic C'boäs

Sounds like he put a temp ban in place, it's not uncommon when we have a bunch of people cycling IP's and trying to signup to spam. There's temp bans against Costa Rica fair often.

If you PM me your email I can ask Aldryic to fill me in.

Francisco

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Why not just go with a provider that actually wants your business. Sure, it might be a few bucks more, but you don't have to deal with buyvms attitude.

@shovenose said:
    Why not just go with a provider that actually wants your business. Sure, it might be a few bucks more, but you don't have to deal with buyvms attitude.

Given his country he will likely have issues with others too.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:
    given his country he will likely have issues with others too.

Well, then that's not your fault.

@shovenose said:
    Well, then that's not your fault.

I know :)

I've asked Aldryic to fill me in on his case and see if I can get an exempt. It'll be a few hours though since I'm personally just about to head to bed.

Francisco

• What sort of Reseller Requierments would you be looking for?

• Kyn_DHKyn_DH Member
    edited February 2016

Im on LV2 today after get MaxMind error but Thanks fo Aldryic so fast get release it, hope soon have R1 backup there.

@Francisco please count me in to LU one they availlable to get one.

@Kyn_DH said:
    Im on LV2 today after get MaxMind error but Thanks fo Aldryic so fast get release it, hope soon have R1 backup there.

Fransisco please count me in to LU one they availlable to get one.

r1soft is enabled, it's just not in the panel. Could you log a ticket so I get this on my task list?

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@Francisco, here #72504, should be in your task list now.

@Kyn_DH said:

You're quick.

Thanks, let me get some dinner in me and I'll hammer it out :) You won't be able to see the current backups, but they are there. Once this is in place you'll see them.

I need to fix database restores for lv03 & lv04 today while i'm at it.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Kyn_DH
  • dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited February 2016

@Francisco

Sorry my english.
    First of all, I haven't got a credit card only my mom's have.
    I make a profile with my name profil name and creditcard name Is not was the same. But after a would like to change to mom's name and because i can't do it I make a new one. After that i can't order it beacuse i made multiuser. I think a bit radically choice to ban an entiry country, because it.

@dragon1993 said:
    Francisco

Sorry my english.
    I make a profile with my name profil name and creditcard name Is not was the same. But after a would like to change to mom's name and because i can't do it I make a new one. After that i can't order it beacuse i made multiuser. I think a bit radically choice to ban an entiry country, because it.

As I said in the cest pit, so we're in the wrong because you paid with someone elses credit card??

Francisco

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@dragon1993 said:
    Francisco

Sorry my english.

Sounds just like a classic case of "I haven't read the TOS, but it sure is the provider's fault".

@HBAndrei said:
    Sounds just like a classic case of "I haven't read the TOS, but it sure is the provider's fault".

I'm trying to be nice but I don't think it's very fair on our end when we're not in the wrong. If you got a provider accepting every credit card thrown at them, that's a provider that's going to be bankrupt very soon once South America finds them.

Francisco

Thanked by 2k0nsl Kyn_DH