Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTS] 3x Supermicro E3-1225v2 16GB 4x1TB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTS] 3x Supermicro E3-1225v2 16GB 4x1TB

RizRiz Member
edited January 2016 in General

Hi,

I have 3 of these ready to go. Price is $475 each shipped (us).

Supermicro E3 1225v2
16GB (4x4gb)
4x1TB Seagate (all hotswap)
2x psu (both hotswap)
IPMI on board

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Clint

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Motherboard and chassis?

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Where they at now?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

are this colo at some where atm ?

Thanked by 1joeri
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Possible price reduction ? and further information of location where are they colo'ed at currently and price of colo

• MunMun Member

Could you please provide more info on the server?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hi Clint,

Are these still available?

Thanks,
    Alexander

• RizRiz Member

To answer a few questions -

1. These are not currently colo'd anywhere. They are located at Minneapolis, MN, 55416.
    2. The boards are X9SCL-F, and the chassis I am not 100% sure on, but it resembles this - http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/1U/813/SC813MTQ-R400C.cfm (will verify prior to shipping), It is 4x HS / 2x PSU HS though. They are in storage at this point so it isn't an easy thing to check.
    3. Still available. I can come down a little bit if someone takes all three, but on an individual basis it won't happen.
    Thanked by 1josephb
  • RizRiz Member
    edited February 2016

Price dropped to $450 per shipped.

Still for sale. Cheap colo available with @mikeyur or @Incero I believe, both <$30/mo I believe.

• Does this include Rails? And have you had a chance to check the model of the chassis yet?

• Pretty sure I have rails for these, I'll have to double check. We just got hit with a snow storm so I won't be heading out of the house today.

The chassis model is above, am 90% sure that's what it is. If not, it is a slight variant.

• How much for local pickup?

• One sold, two remaining.

• One is pending local pickup sunday, the other two have been sold. This can be closed, thanks guys.