Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSGet.com Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSGet.com Review

I have been using VZ-1 package from VPSGet.com since October 2015. I pay $6 per month. I use TaskFreak! there and that VPS is enough for me. I started with VPS (not shared hosting) and I have never regretted of this. I used Paypal to pay and was provided access to the VPS within several minutes after payment. I haven’t had any server issues yet. Server/network uptime – is high (so far no downtimes). Customer care (at least the guy I talked to) was good, very friendly and attentive. I had server fast and was offered basic managed support for free, but I managed to setup server myself. My friend helped me. He does some admin work (that’s why I started using unmanaged server). So far I haven’t used their tech support.
They offer better price if you pay for whole year in advance. I asked if I can have that price monthly, but they refused providing me cheaper price for monthly billing. That is not what I like.
But I can recommend VPSGet.com if you are looking for small and inexpensive VPS. I hope you will have the same good service as I currently have.

Comments

• How is the virtual machines up time, network and performance. When someone looks at a review those are some of the necessities they usually look for anyone can offer good support or cheap machines we want to know the nitty gritty. For all we know none of this is true show some test or something images preferred.

• @VyprNetworks said:
    How is the virtual machines up time, network and performance. When someone looks at a review those are some of the necessities they usually look for anyone can offer good support or cheap machines we want to know the nitty gritty. For all we know none of this is true show some test or something images preferred.

I have not performed any monitoring or tests, if you'll provide links how to do that, I'll happily do and will include all needed info in my original review post. Thanks.

• Sorry for long term absence, been a bit busy. When I had free time I've decided to perform some tests and found via Google search serverbear benchmark, here are results of my VPS: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2016/02/02/gbEP0TbdCWNHmXCv

• Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you found a provider which suits your needs. Best of luck!