Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPHost Network Monitor - looking for resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPHost Network Monitor - looking for resellers

IPHost Network Monitor is general purpose network monitoring utility, suitable for both small and medium size enterprises. It runs under Windows.

Features of our software worth mentioning:

• lightweight and stable
  • provides users with more than 40 monitoring methods/protocols from ICMP PING to SNMP and WMI
  • more than 10 alerting means (including email and SMS)
  • monitoring in distributed networks can be performed using Remote Network Agents
  • Webmasters can monitor a single web page or Web applications by means of Web Transaction Monitor (suitable for monitoring applications requiring authentication)
  • accessing reports and basic monitors controls is possible via Web interface

Pricing and licensing

When first installed, IPHost Network Monitor offers 30-days trial, with all monitor types enabled and total of 500 active monitors available. After the trial ends, the software reverts to freeware mode, with up to 50 active monitors, and never expires.

The commercial licenses prices are in the range from $199 for 200 monitors to $1499 for Enterprise edition with arbitrary number of monitors (limited only by your system hardware). Web Transaction Monitor is provided as add-on, at $199 for 5-monitor pack and $499 for an unlimited number of WTMs.

Note: we offer significant discounts for educational and non-for-profit organizations. Contact us to learn the details.

Custom software builds, matching specifics of your monitoring needs are possible. Contact us for details.

Offer for resellers

We look for resellers! Become a reseller of IPHost Network Monitor in your country - for example, offer it to your customers. We offer significant discounts, namely:

• 30% reseller discount since the first sale
  • 40%, if your sales are more than $2500 per month
  • 50%, if your sales are more than $5000 per month

Individual reseller deals are possible (see below for contact means). Sales numbers are based upon the list prices.

Contact info

Use the contact means below in case you have any proposals or inquires. Feel free to request trial extension, if you would need testing our software beyond its initial 30-days period.

More product info can be found on its site.
Email: [email protected]
Contact form: http://iphostmonitor.com/support.html
Our sales manager will respond to you (on business days), usually within a few hours.

Comments

• JacobJacob Member
    edited January 2016

Bit pricey..

I'll stick to observium.

• @Jacob this is why there's trial and freeware state - to get possibility to check and decide.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@Jacob said:
    Bit pricey..

I'll stick to observium.

Sometimes price is not very important, depends on what you get for that money.

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

@Jacob said:
    Bit pricey..

I'll stick to observium.

You should consider "upgrading" to LibreNMS :) Everything in observium paid for free and more.

• Note that the two mentioned monitoring tools are not just snap-in replacement for each other and this one - everything depends on the task.

• This is a sales thread, why are people posting about free software alternatives, I am sure Master_Bo knows about the alternatives, those post should be deleted, people have no respect....

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2016

@Stevie said:
    This is a sales thread, why are people posting about free software alternatives, I am sure Master_Bo knows about the alternatives, those post should be deleted, people have no respect....

You have to realize that 1) he isn't allowed to post sales offers anyway because he isn't a provider and 2) it is WAY to expensive. It just isn't worth the price when there are free alternatives.

EDIT: There's a free version, but I still think that the commercial version is too expensive

• @doghouch

Oops, I take it back then, yea he is in the wrong too since he is not suppose to post this then.

• @Stevie said:
    doghouch

Oops, I take it back then, yea he is in the wrong too since he is not suppose to post this then.
    @Stevie said:
    doghouch

It's okay man :)

@jarland get over here

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2016

doghouch said: @jarland get over here

Hmm. It does read kind of sales-ish. To be clear, this is what I said when I approved it:

Hey there!

You're just looking to post as a way of reaching out to providers for partnership opportunity? I'm for it, you could post that in the general category :)

I'm not going to go back on my word now but next time if you don't mind, a little less offer-like since it doesn't really fit offer rules here @Master_Bo, and my apologies for misunderstanding. Although I guess there really doesn't have to be a next time, it's not like you'd post it every so often unless it was an offer. I guess it is what it is and we'll just leave this thread up because I preapproved it.

• What's a preapprove? Approve it before you approve?

jarland said: because I preapproved it.

edited January 2016

GM2015 said: What's a preapprove? Approve it before you approve?

Approved the post, didn't have specific data on the post content but the intent didn't read specifically offer-like in nature when asked.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • You didn't really owe me an explanation, it was just a sarcastic comment.

I hope people buying it will find it useful.

jarland said: Approved the post, didn't have specific data on the post content but the intent didn't read specifically offer-like in nature when asked.

• In all fairness it does seem interesting and more of a 'out of the box' solution as opposed to Librenms or observium.

waits for let discount codes

• over priced, bad site, shit software.

• @jarland said:
    I'm not going to go back on my word now but next time if you don't mind, a little less offer-like since it doesn't really fit offer rules here Master_Bo, and my apologies for misunderstanding. Although I guess there really doesn't have to be a next time, it's not like you'd post it every so often unless it was an offer. I guess it is what it is and we'll just leave this thread up because I preapproved it.

No problem. If it doesn't fit, it won't be repeated. You might notice that I am not in a habit of promoting that wherever I can.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited February 2016

Master_Bo said: You might notice that I am not in a habit of promoting that wherever I can.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen you promote anything until now...except maybe your blog ;)

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited February 2016

@Jacob said:
    In all fairness it does seem interesting and more of a 'out of the box' solution as opposed to Librenms or observium.

Thanks. Its freeware version, I hope, isn't much overpriced, too.

waits for let discount codes

If I am given ones, I'll update you.

@jarland said:
    I honestly don't think I've ever seen you promote anything until now...except maybe your blog ;)

Checked the last statement - the only place where the blog's link is active is perhaps on WHT.