Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Just Want a Gaming VPS, VirMach..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I Just Want a Gaming VPS, VirMach..

After some suggestions for a gaming VPS from my previous thread, I decided to go with VirMach as they have some really good deals.

But as soon as I made an account, I'm insta-flagged as a potential risk account for some reason. Now I'm just waiting it out for them to clear it. The priority on the support ticket is low by default.. Sigh.

I just wanted a good, cheap Windows VPS that can be used for hosting gaming servers.

Comments

• Do you live in a high risk country? Are you behind a VPN? Does your address match your IP? Do you have any FR reports? There's plenty of reasons you could have been flagged.

• @Jonchun said:
    Do you live in a high risk country? Are you behind a VPN? Does your address match your IP? Do you have any FR reports? There's plenty of reasons you could have been flagged.

I live in the U.S., no VPN, yeah my address matches my IP, not sure what are FR reports.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited January 2016

LowEndComplaints

• @0xdragon said:
    LowEndComplaints

No criticism allowed.

• @RyzaJr said:

No criticism allowed.

What why?

• First, no one tells Jonchun what to do.

Second, FR = FraudRecord.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • I live in the US, I entered all real information, I have not done anything bad in the past, I paid using a verified PayPal account with address matching what I entered. I just like to complain, so my order got marked as fraud. Fellow LET members, please help me.

• RyzaJrRyzaJr Member
    edited January 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    I live in the US, I entered all real information, I have not done anything bad in the past, I paid using a verified PayPal account with address matching what I entered. I just like to complain, so my order got marked as fraud. Fellow LET members, please help me.

Help with what? I don't recall asking for help. Just mentioning my experience.

And I don't understand the logic of that second to last sentence of yours. Getting marked as fraud is a result of complaining?

@FlamesRunner said:
    First, no one tells Jonchun what to do.

That wasn't directed at Jonchun lol.

• @RyzaJr said:

Last time I checked the oxford dictionary, "I" = me, not you.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

Nah, man. That was an attempt at ridicule. Your last couple of sentences imply that.

• @RyzaJr said:
    ridicule

Why did you even open this thread then?

• Why can't you just go through the proper channel?
    These kind of personal issues can be handled by contacting the company direct

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited January 2016

LET has become more pathetic than ever in the last 3 months... people getting bullied / abused / ridiculed for no reason without getting any actual help

If you feel thread adds no value at the present state ask for more details without being a d**k or flag it to be moved to offtopic or just ignore it...

A little politeness goes a long way towards building a great friendly community

@RyzaJr Shouldn't you have waited it out until Virmach replies and tries to sort you out... People will try to help you out if it were something to be helped on instead of just wasting their time just to read your nagging (could be a wrong choice of word but couldnt think of anything apt)

Thanked by 2daily geekalot
  • @ez2uk said:
    LET has become more pathetic than ever in the last 3 months... people getting bullied / abused / ridiculed for no reason without getting any actual help

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • Lol, only if everyone bitches about their personal issues on LET.

• LET is only pathetic to anyone who is pathetic.

@dailymc

• Real edgy. Strange.

• Cheap....Windows..... Game Servers. Bunch of flags there that say check then triple check.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • This is LET, skepticism is common here, don't worry ;)