Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardware for sale (east & west coast)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hardware for sale (east & west coast)

Hello,

I have some hardware for collection or for shipping (you must provide shipping label). Keep replies as closely on topic as possible.

(1) Supermicro 1xX3470,8GB RAM, 600GB SAS. Adaptec 5404 RAID card with BBU
(1) Supermicro 1xX3460,8GB RAM, 600GB SAS. Adaptec 5404 RAID card with BBU
(1) Supermicro 2xE5-2403v2,32GB RAM, 4x1TB RE4

Anyone interested. I am hoping for $1200 for the lot. If possible. E5 is located in Dacentec North Carolina and the X3400 series are in QN LA.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to reply

• @netomx said:
    I don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to replyI don't want to reply

I know. These ain't in GF.

• I also got a Dual L5420 with 16GB RAM supermicro in seattle

• $7

Thanked by 2GM2015 lifehome
  • TinyTunnel_Tom said: (1) Supermicro 2xE5-2403v2,32GB RAM, 4x1TB RE4

How much for this? I'd like to have a Dacentec box again.

• @lmnotran said:

I'd be happy for around 550 if possible? This is negotiable

• Gah. That's a really good deal, but I just looked at my wallet and it was empty, so I can't afford it. Thanks though!

• @lmnotran said:
    Gah. That's a really good deal, but I just looked at my wallet and it was empty, so I can't afford it. Thanks though!

How empty? I could work something out I just need rid of these and get some cash

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

You seem to always be buying and selling servers but constantly strapped for cash. Might want to go see a business advisor.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @trewq said:
    You seem to always be buying and selling servers but constantly strapped for cash. Might want to go see a business advisor.

Well LEAddiction slowly progresses. Haha nah not got a use and could do with cash for a project at home.

• trewq said: You seem to always be buying and selling servers but constantly strapped for cash. Might want to go see a business advisor.

@TinyTunnel_Tom with the servers, i come with the upgrade guys lol : http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/74231/anyone-interesed-here-in-8x16-gb-ram-module#latest

• lmnotranlmnotran Member
    edited January 2016

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    How empty? I could work something out I just need rid of these and get some cash

It's so empty that I don't have a wallet anymore. :(

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited January 2016
  • TinyTunnel_Tom said: (1) Supermicro 1xX3470,8GB RAM, 600GB SAS. Adaptec 5404 RAID card with BBU

(1) Supermicro 1xX3460,8GB RAM, 600GB SAS. Adaptec 5404 RAID card with BBU

What case are these in?

• edited January 2016

@miTgiB said:
    What case are these in?

2 bay supermicro hot swap

• >

Hello

Interested in these servers, if still avalible please PM me the motherboard details and shipping details for each along with pricing.

• @ChairHosting said:
    Interested in these servers, if still avalible please PM me the motherboard details and shipping details for each along with pricing.

Add me on Skype tinytunnel