Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB with SSD Auto Tiering www.vmhosts.co.uk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB with SSD Auto Tiering www.vmhosts.co.uk

vmhostsvmhosts Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

We are offering a special Cloud LEB promotion. Cost is £4.40 GBP (plus VAT for customers in the EU)

We have recently replaced our infiniabnd network with a dedicated 10Gb network with hardware iSCSI HBA's. Our storage cluster now uses SSD Auto Tiering for fast low latency access to your data.

As we use a clustered network RAID10 storage array we do still have a write penalty (writes up to 150MBPS), as we keep two copies of your data distributed between storage nodes.

Choice of Linux operating system
256MB of Dedicated memory
1X vCPU
20GB HDD
150GB Bandwidth
True Cloud XEN infrastructure
UK Tier 3 Datacenter
High Availability included
Raid10 highly available Clustered Storage Array
Virtual Machine Control Panel for rebuild and console access

Please visit http://www.vmhosts.co.uk/virtual-machines/features/

Comments

• mojedamojeda Member
    edited January 2013

$7.03!!!111!

Edit- Ninja'd

• Really.... $0.01 Call the LET police. Hopefully the exchange rate will change tomorrow

• If anyone signs up we will refund the difference based on the current exchange rate. Cant be updating the website content/prices due to small changes in the exchange rate

• mojedamojeda Member
    edited January 2013

My budget is $7. $7.01 is just too much, sorry.

I come to LET/LEB for LEB deals ($7/m, $60/y or lower) not $7.01 and higher!

• As I said, we will refund the difference. In fact we will refund £0.01 GBP

• @vmhosts said: As I said, we will refund the difference. In fact we will refund £0.01 GBP

I bet he was kidding :D

• Maybe its better to declare value in $ if its on the line.

• Maybe its better to declare value in $ if its on the line.

We are a UK based company and operate in Sterling. As I have said we will refund the difference. It simply not practical for us at the moment to adjust prices based on exchange rates

If the LET mods feel we have broken the rules then please feel free to remove this post.

• Our website content is static unfortunately. So not so easy to adjust the price.

To be honest I'm surprised people have the time to calculate $0.01 and be that worried about it.

As I have said multiple times now, we will refund the difference.

If this causes anyone any upset then maybe just best to consider another provider

• @vmhosts said: Please visit vmhosts.co.uk/virtual-machines/features/

Your Link isn't working ! And I'm pretty sure the 1 cents difference was meant as a joke :)

• Thanks for the pointer. Link Updated

Regarding the 1 cents difference, I hope it was a joke....

• Don't panic guys we can all afford it now.

4.40 GBP = 6.98513 USD
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=4.4&From=GBP&To=USD

• Get in!!! GBP is all over USD today :)

Soon we will have to increase the cost..... Joke

• Shouldn't VAT be included in the $7 limit?

• [Shouldn't VAT be included in the $7 limit?]

If your outside of the EU VAT doesn't apply, sorry if your inside the EU we have to charge VAT.

Rules don't mention TAX charges, it certainly isn't something we make any money on. I would invite you to talk to our friends at HMRC, they seem to be on to a good thing

• @BronzeByte said: Shouldn't VAT be included in the $7 limit?

I don't think so. It doesn't apply to everyone. Non EU-customers will not need to pay VAT

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@ShardHost said: Non EU-customers will not need to pay VAT

Even EU customers with a VAT business are exempt.

• As long as your outside the UK. If your in the UK and VAT registered you can claim it back