Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Limited Time, 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year- 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For Limited Time, 8GB RAM @ $48/Year | 6GB RAM @ $36/Year- 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ (More offers inside)

2»

Comments

• Nice deal

• @cyberhostservice said:
    Nice deal

Thank you

• @nguyen said:
    Has a bad experience with combozo 8GB Ram (48$/yr).

I did try to use mysql to load mysq dump from other vps (mysqldump) but the disk performance is very bad. I do not want to argue then request them to cancel my service (in 12 hours after payment). However, they have reply that I had consumed the node and then delete my service. You can not even find a period or comma in their reply. Please take a look at my ticket thread with them

Look like a scam. I have lost my 48$.

Stay away from them. I have switched to hostodo, they are very kind when change me 3 nodes to get what I want.

this isn't right as we discussed with you " you are using high cpu and resources " we have said this on the ticket their and we don't have anything to hide it

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited January 2016

@doughmanes said:
    Red flag, you can't do something as basic as rsync and look at the post above regarding being flooded by an auto reply while trying to do something basic as use MySQL

Hi,

We don't have any problem with him as i said our services is perfect till now you can try any vps package if you want . so you can judge us as you can see we have great members from let since years

Regards

• I was very disappointed in them too. I was running a private blockchain experiment and used their 8gb VPS as a node. My VPS was supposed to come with 300 gigs of storage, but they suspended the VPS after I had 30 gigs of storage used. My memory utilization, disk IO, and CPU usage were all under 2% to 3%.

They said that using 30 gigs means that I must "be storing backups, which is against their TOS"

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@CoMBoZo You are a scammer! I call it how i see it. What was the load on his vps? What was the load on the node? What was your io wait? I bet you iowait is to shit which caused the high load spike to hell since you clearly oversell the fuck out of the nodes! You want more I can keep it coming if you want?

• @CoMBoZo: you are still explain for your not clearly explaination. I think you are scammer. Look what people talking about you: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/74414/combozo-review-they-are-scam

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    CoMBoZo You are a scammer! I call it how i see it. What was the load on his vps? What was the load on the node? What was your io wait? I bet you iowait is to shit which caused the high load spike to hell since you clearly oversell the fuck out of the nodes! You want more I can keep it coming if you want?

I bit you didn't know what is the problem with nguyen

CoMBoZo said: I bit you didn't know what is the problem with nguyen

Are you knob knocker? You didn't answer any of the questions asked. You should refund his money plain and simple. If you keep his money it proves you are truly a scammer. Don't blame the guy for you company's inability to manage the resources on your nodes!

• Hi Guys,

He is saying he was trying to upload a mysql that cause a high cpu load like that

please look at this picture !

You will know that he is not right in his saying !
    He is trying to prove that it's a mysql issue but we have received a notification from our DC that he is trying to send ddos-attacking to our server and the network !

+1 thing our paypal account got limited because of his transaction and about 1$k is on the account we are trying to resolve the issues with paypal because of him

Guys we are providing vps servers since 2 years we don't have issues with our clients just this one he is trying to lying and i'm sure he isn't saying the truth of what causes our server stopped .

That's all !

@combozo That picture doesn't show shit! A bunch of numbers loads for all the vps's on the node! It deserves you right to have your scammer account limited. You clearly have no idea what you are doing in the industry and your company needs to be shown the door. Dam have not proved nothing again. Don't blame the op or other customers for filing chargebacks for you stealing their money!

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    combozo That picture doesn't show shit! A bunch of numbers loads for all the vps's on the node! It deserves you right to have your scammer account limited. You clearly have no idea what you are doing in the industry and your company needs to be shown the door. Dam have not proved nothing again. Don't blame the op or other customers for filing chargebacks for you stealing their money!

You are on the side of the clients until we have said to you that he attacked our server with ddos-attacking + using high cpu on the servers !

look again on the picture and see the vps id number 313 how many cpus he is using !

This is against the tos in any company in this world and i bit you didn't know what you say as you didn't' identified what is the reason of the suspension you want me to keep a vps active despite of his attacking on the network !

What is the shit you are trying to say ! you haven't any experience at least on what you mind trying to say

Here just because you spit out the load out with vzctl exec $container cat /proc/loadavg. Doesn't mean it is correct! Clearly your company is totally clueless. Here is a good explanation for you on load works:

Load average can be due to a number of reasons:
    - you have set cpulimits to VE
    - too much disk I/O (many tasks in D state waiting for I/O)
    - some bug/deadlock (some task is always in D state)
    - many CPU-bound applications running (tasks in R state)

Load average itself is a sum of number of tasks in R and D states. So you need to investigate task states via:
    # ps axf
    # ps axf -o pid,wchan,comm
    # Alt-SysRq-T

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Here just because you spit out the load out with vzctl exec $container cat /proc/loadavg. Doesn't mean it is correct! Clearly your company is totally clueless. Here is a good explanation for you on load works:

Load average can be due to a number of reasons:
    - you have set cpulimits to VE
    - too much disk I/O (many tasks in D state waiting for I/O)
    - some bug/deadlock (some task is always in D state)
    - many CPU-bound applications running (tasks in R state)

Load average itself is a sum of number of tasks in R and D states. So you need to investigate task states via:
    # ps axf
    # ps axf -o pid,wchan,comm
    # Alt-SysRq-T

But i have said that he was making a " ddos-attack " on our network not only using a high cpus ?! if we are wrong we will say that but we don't have any problems from our side

CoMBoZo said: But i have said that he was making a " ddos-attack " on our network not only using a high cpus ?! if we are wrong we will say that but we don't have any problems from our side

Seriously you have no clue! You assumed that was really the correct loadavg come on. It not always correct!

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Seriously you have no clue! You assumed that was really the correct loadavg come on. It not always correct!

In this offer you can see we allow users to use only 4 cpu cores ! he is using much more and we know what we are doing right in our servers

as i have said this client doesn't followed our tos and he broken the rules and the result was the suspension you can ask any one here is providing services like us and he will explain this for you

CoMBoZo said: In this offer you can see we allow users to use only 4 cpu cores ! he is using much more and we know what we are doing right in our servers

WTF you have no clue really. If you give them 4 cores or 12 cores and that loadavg is NOT ALWAYS CORRECT! DAMN READ! You have NO CLUE. You are assuming it was the actually load. Read the post above about what load is.

• Do you understand what i wrote here ? if you can't read and ignore what we wrote then we can't answer you . you like captcha exactly !

CoMBoZo said: Do you understand what i wrote here ?

You wrote that you are a SCAMMER. Dam what is hard to understand you have no technical knowledge of what is really going on. BLAH he broke TOS blah. You have no clue what LOAD is damn. Not hard you keep beating around the bush. Stop it while you are ahead. I already destroyed your company and Ill end it like that. Peace!

• @CoMBoZo said:
    In this offer you can see we allow users to use only 4 cpu cores ! he is using much more and we know what we are doing right in our servers

>

as i have said this client doesn't followed our tos and he broken the rules and the result was the suspension you can ask any one here is providing services like us and he will explain this for you

WTF, you give me 12 cores by default. How can I control the system to use only 4 cores in 12 cores you give. SCAMMER.

@PieNotEvenEaten: Thanks but no need to spend time and energy for this kind of SH. Poor greedy pig.