Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Dedi with KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Dedi with KVM

JMackeyJMackey Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

Hello,

My Budget is $35/month

Need

CPU Dual core or better

RAM 8GB DDR3 or better

500GB HDD / 120 GB SSD or better

Network Anywhere in US 200mbps or better

Bandwidth 5TB/month

I would need IPMI/KVM to upload my own operating system.

Also, would be nice to have some kind of ddos protection.

Comments

• I updated requirements

• Delimiter can do this easily

@mikeyur

• @MarkTurner said:
    Delimiter can do this easily

mikeyur

Yea, but I'm worried to go with delimiter. Since you guys don't have ddos protection. I would be using this as a game server. If some angry person decides to launch an attack. I wouldn't want to have my service cancelled suddenly. I'm not really sure what your policies are on those.

• JMackey said: Yea, but I'm worried to go with delimiter. Since you guys don't have ddos protection. I would be using this as a game server. If some angry person decides to launch an attack. I wouldn't want to have my service cancelled suddenly. I'm not really sure what your policies are on those.

If you need DDOS mitigation/filtering then Delimiter is probably not your best option. Delimiter won't filter the attack, you'll just get null routed whilst the attack is on-going.

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited January 2016

@JMackey https://cc.delimiter.com/cart/dedicated-servers/

E5420 hits all of your points except for the DDR3, it's DDR2, and no DDoS protection.

Edit: hit submit late, ignore me.

• Hello

We should be able to help you, we have servers located in the Dallas Psychz Facility with 20Gbps DDoS Protection. However are you able to do long term billing?

• @ChairHosting said:
    Hello

We should be able to help you, we have servers located in the Dallas Psychz Facility with 20Gbps DDoS Protection. However are you able to do long term billing?

Sorry, can only do a monthly payment.

• @JMackey said:
    Sorry, can only do a monthly payment.

You'll have a difficult time finding a provider for that, delimiter is your best bet.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner