Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an EU Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for an EU Windows VPS

MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep

Looking for a Windows VPS that has the following or more

1Gbps Uplink
SSD Space
4GB+ Ram
2+ Cores

It has to be in one of the following locations or close to it

Spain
Italy
Germany
France
South Africa

Budget is $46 per month

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited January 2016

iwStack in IT, Windows license is $10/m

MikaeelZA said: SSD Space

And how much space?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep

@bersy said:
    iwStack in IT, Windows license is $10/m

What are the locations with this company?

• MikaeelZA said: What are the locations with this company?

http://www.prometeus.net/site/network.php

@bersy said:

The pricing comes to about 27 + you said the windows license is 10 euros, so how do i add more than 30 euros at a time and where do i get the windows license from

• bersybersy Member
    edited January 2016

You are going to have to add 30 credits first (required to open an iwStack account), after that you will be able to add additional credits at any time.

You would rather wait for other suggestions from the community, I'm not well aware of Windows VPS market.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@MikaeelZA said:
    The pricing comes to about 27 + you said the windows license is 10 euros, so how do i add more than 30 euros at a time and where do i get the windows license from

As @bersy said after you buy the initial 30 credits you can top up in larger amounts. As for the license everything is automatic, you install your instance with our Windows templates and the licensing is all ready for you.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

MikaeelZA said: Spain Italy Germany France South Africa

I guess you need this to serve ZA mainly?

Geographic proximity is not always related to good latency, like it's the case for ES.

You should probably consider UK and NL, forgetting about Spain if you want good latency to South Africa.

• @MikaeelZA

If you have your own iso we can set this up for you.

I have found a dedicated server that suits my needs and this discussion can be closed, thanks.

• MikaeelZA said: I have found a dedicated server that suits my needs and this discussion can be closed, thanks.

Which provider?

• Hi,

We are providing strong HDD VPS. If you are interesting in ;))) Price from $18.99 for 2 core and 3GB RAM, 250GB HDD, 1Gbps Unlimited