Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to host my website(s) recommend me vps providers(1gbit to 10gbit minimum)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to host my website(s) recommend me vps providers(1gbit to 10gbit minimum)

Basically the title, needs to be instant activation
Offshore? Not needed
Thanks for all the continued help guys!

Thanked by 1ManofServer

Comments

• RizRiz Member

You're wording is pretty confusing, and without any kind of specs you are going to get an offer from anyone and everyone. (Wait, that already happens anyways...)

• @Riz said:
    You're wording is pretty confusing, and without any kind of specs you are going to get an offer from anyone and everyone. (Wait, that already happens anyways...)

How should i fix my post to make it better understandable?
    Anyway, specs should be atleast 512 mb ram, ddr3 to ddr4.
    Everything else doesn't matter really, as long as i can upgrade if needed

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

I'm sure the majority of hosts here will have 1G connections, what sort of websites are you hosting that may require 10G?

• @Zeniva said:
    I'm sure the majority of hosts here will have 1G connections, what sort of websites are you hosting that may require 10G?

It won't require that much, but i just want the fastest speed possible :)

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep
  • BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

What is your budget?

• Gbit for "website" is a waste.

• rokok said: Gbit for "website" is a waste.

up to 10 gb ...

• rokokrokok Member
    edited January 2016

Lol what you gonna do with 10gbit for "website"

• majority of providers have 1gbit now. vultr has 10gbps and so does catalysthost, and I think hosthatch

• Hostus UK

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • LeapNikhilLeapNikhil Member, Host Rep

Which location you are interested in to host your website? We can provide you server in USA, India and Europe. Check this link :- http://leapswitch.com/asheville-usa/unmanaged-vps-hosting/linux.php

Linux VPS with just $1.67. Use coupon code LS500 to avail $8.33 as discount.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

LeapNikhil said: Linux VPS with just $1.67

Only the first month.