Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InviteVPS.com New Year VPS OpenVZ-265 ONLY $2.47 USA (.com domains $1.17) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InviteVPS.com New Year VPS OpenVZ-265 ONLY $2.47 USA (.com domains $1.17)

2»

Comments

• yip we will see who is here invitevps.com or catalysthost.com in a years time

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2013

So one of us will disappear? Pretty sure it would be Captain SEO haha

But this isn't about me. This is about your spamming LET for SEO purposes which, upon further investigation, seems to be the underlying purpose behind every single thing that you do. SEO is nothing but trickery to get people to see your things, and if the bulk of that consists of ad revenue generating sites full of fluff material and affiliate links, one can only assume that you are motivated by a selfish greed to squeeze every penny out of the internet that you can, with no concern for quality or honesty. You also have no problem stealing software as well as written content.

This was never about me. I welcome other providers with arms wide open. I frequently refer people to what I guess I should call my "competitors." When I talk bad about another provider, you can take what I say to the bank. It is not a normal occurrence.

• Jarhead i do SEO and promote it how where you going to get clients? not going door to door did u no use lowendtalk etc. I just lough u off Jarhead you can do what you want, i know my business and to do SEO is promoted by big companies.

• get your spelling right RAM "The ammount of RAM alloted to your container." talk about my content

edited January 2013

Thanks for catching the spelling error. I pay for ad space and I advertise here according to the rules. I don't post to have my link shown, I genuinely enjoy interacting with the community. You're just here for money and SEO, we're here for community and some light marketing targeted to the forum itself and not targeted to google.

Some of us believe in real legitimate content while people like you believe in filling the net full of computer generated keyword articles on automated blogs to increase backlinks. People like you are why the internet is filled with useless crap that we have to filter through to get to the stuff that matters. Anything for a buck from adsense to you people, anything but actual hard work and real content writing that is.

• well im also here to be part of the family jarland i posted some tutorials thought it will help but doesn't look like that but most people did respond good anyway im here to stay to

edited January 2013

@actionx said: well im also here to be part of the family jarland i posted some tutorials thought it will help but doesn't look like that but most people did respond good anyway im here to stay to

You posted tutorials that you copied and pasted from other websites, then posted again to include a link to your website. Given your heavy SEO background one can only assume that this was to increase backlinks to up your indirect traffic from Google rather than actually helping the community. So instead of being a part of actual discussions, you're just here to create the appearance of participating while just spewing more SEO stuff. If you want clients from here, don't treat us like a place you just take a dump on and then move on to the next forum. Write your own tutorials, by hand, from knowledge, and actually participate as a human and not as if you were an SEO bot. This place will give you the opposite of what you're used to for your SEO junk. Post as a human, write content, or this place will increase your SEO in the negative by making you the punchline of every joke and making that the first result on Google that anyone ever finds about you.

• Seo is better by hand jarland by the way unique content i just thought that it will help members here yes i did copy and past but thats my wordpad docs that i copied as i started looking into vps sorry that i a fended you in copy and past wont happen again

• By the way @actionx This offer STILL DOES NOT FOLLOW THE RULES. Have enough respect to at least read the rules and fix or remove your post. You say you are here to be part of the community, yet you decide not to follow our rules? You will not be welcome here long if you keep up this mentality. "Do not shit where you eat" Wise words to live by here.

• Ok Ok whats still wrong here

• jarland is one of the nicest guys here. cant believe you called him jarhead multiple times.

Jarhead is a common nickname next to jar jar binks ;)

• @actionx said: Ok Ok whats still wrong here

Let's see...

Please be informative in your offers. Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), data center location and a test IP would be ideal.