Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor down (NL)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor down (NL)

Main site, VPS control panel and my VM all down.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2016

It's a tough job hosting all of that abuse and ignoring abuse reports (and no I'm not talking DMCA, I'm talking right up there with Ecatel).

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

They're with NForce if I'm right (we were also affected), they were doing annual UPS maintenance and one of the engineers short circuited the primary UPS causing it to "blow up" (as described by the tech).

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited January 2016

Zeniva said: They're with NForce if I'm right

Correct.

Ah, I remember when QPS went down because of those damn squirrels in the generator during the Atlanta blizzard. I just imagined shoes in a dryer when I heard about that.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited January 2016

They're offline for almost 3 hours now lol

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yeah it ends at:

nforce.globalswitch.nl-ix.net (193.239.116.142) 32.226 ms 44.943 ms 44.945 ms

• Last NixStats update I received was 0836 EST

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Outage: 14:46:11 CET

• During some maintenance on the UPS the (third party) engineers performed today at around 18:00 GMT+4, a short circuit was caused. It was a dip for approximately 30 seconds, enough for services to go down but everything went operational again, however some of the servers had problems booting up, the engineers were dispatched right away to the datacenter, and had to deal with every server as a separate case, due to the large volume of servers it taken sometime to reinstate all the servers back up.

At this moment all servers are operational in full, if you are still having problems please do write us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.

We do sincerely apologize for the downtime caused, we have maintained always a top notch uptime across all our network, due to the circumstances we could not avoid today's downtime.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Your team at HostSailor