Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changes at Delimiter - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Changes at Delimiter

2»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@agoldenberg said:
    Thank fuck for that! Steve was useless! Awesome news mikeyur!

I always said that. Emails unanswered, not even a feeling of interest in sales :/

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Steve was real? I've always thought it was a bot with 50% uptime and big latency

Thanked by 2ehab daxterfellowes
  • What's the secret staff discount code?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@linuxthefish said:
    What's the secret staff discount code?

Netomx

• Congratulations.

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

tommy said: so these email confirm delimiter only have 1 sales? how about technical support : 1 person too ? via forum so they can show off and user create so many thread about them. Good for free advertising

Sorry, but what? It's likely that one efficient person for sales is enough for them.

If they want to provide 24/7 support like they seem to do, obviously multiple people are needed (also support workload is likely bigger).

• Delimiter dedi offers are already like crack at their pricing.

They don't really need salesman, more someone to handle the logistics. @mikeyur seems very responsive, you don't need more than 1 person.

Obviously their NOC is 24/7, so not 1 person there, but IMO they don't need more than 1 for sales.

I picked up a dedicated E5420 for $200/year with 1TB and 16GB RAM. Didn't really need any salesman to improve that, it was a Black Friday Bunduru special.

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 2016

for this occasion, its time you offer something with a Netomx discount coupon :D

btw, good luck for good performance.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • agoldenberg said: Thank fuck for that! Steve was useless! Awesome news @mikeyur!

+1
    Congratulations @mikeyur

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @wwabbit said:
    I've always thought it was a bot

Sorry to break it to you guys this way, but I'm actually a python script running on a RasPi in the corner of @MarkTurner's office...

• Congratulations @mikeyur

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

congrats to you @mikeyur

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • Congrats mike :)

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • congrats @mikeyur !!!
    Well done!

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Congratulations Mike!

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • Didn't want to bump the old thread where Mark mentioned it, so figured this was the best spot.

I'll be clearing out a lot of our remaining stock and don't want to spam our whole customer list with a bunch of offers, but if you're looking for deals I created a new list that you can opt-in to:

Thanked by 1ThracianDog
  • @mikeyur said:
    I'll be clearing out a lot of our remaining stock

Are we talking about a fire sale? Maybe some "possible" samples will give us a better idea.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited January 2016

@mikeyur said:
    Didn't want to bump the old thread where Mark mentioned it, so figured this was the best spot.

I'll be clearing out a lot of our remaining stock and don't want to spam our whole customer list with a bunch of offers, but if you're looking for deals I created a new list that you can opt-in to:

NVM Email arrived.

• @hawc said:
    NVM Email arrived.

Okay, good. It's running on MailChimp so there's a bit of a delay.

• @ThracianDog said:
    Are we talking about a fire sale? Maybe some "possible" samples will give us a better idea.

Mostly old offers with newer reduced pricing where possible. Lots of mix & match stock, so 1 or 2 units of this, special configs like bigger drives, 4x drives + HW RAID, etc.

• @mikeyur said:
    Mostly old offers with newer reduced pricing where possible. Lots of mix & match stock, so 1 or 2 units of this, special configs like bigger drives, 4x drives + HW RAID, etc.

I subscribed.. Please do accept my order with you guys this time as soon as I ordered a server.

• @mikeyur said:

Would love to see some non-Atlanta offers / sales at some point.

• @joodle said:
    I subscribed.. Please do accept my order with you guys this time as soon as I ordered a server.

If you've had orders rejected, there's probably a legitimate reason. Drop me an email to [email protected] with details and why you think you might be getting rejected (past issues).

@rpollestad said:
    Would love to see some non-Atlanta offers / sales at some point.

All I can say is... :-)

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • ehabehab Member
    edited January 2016

when will markturner be promoted?

• ehab said: when will markturner be promoted?

Remember I don't actually work for Delimiter, I work for their parent company. With @mikeyur active participation you'll all be saved from my regular spam.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @MarkTurner said:

There is a saying back home - in meaning " we can never be complete without you". - PLEASE spam from time to time -

Thanked by 1MarkTurner