Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite CommericalEmail Hosting Panels/Scripts?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Favorite CommericalEmail Hosting Panels/Scripts?

What is your favorite Email Hosting Control Panels/Scripts?

1. OpenXchange

2. Zimbra

3. MS Exchange

4. Other Integrated in Web Hosting Control Panels (VestaCP, cPanel, Plesk)

Email Hosting Panels
  1. What is your favorite Email Hosting Control Panels/Scripts?12 votes
    1. OpenXchange
      16.67%
    2. Zimbra
      25.00%
    3. MS Exchange
      33.33%
    4. Other Integrated in Web Hosting Control Panels (VestaCP, cPanel, Plesk)
      25.00%

Comments

• If your interested in selling email hosting can I politely ask you to leave this forum

• I haven't found an open source panel that can sell me chairs.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Honestly I'd just prefer to let someone else manage my email. Google apps is what I use.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    If your interested in selling email hosting can I politely ask you to leave this forum

And why is that?

• @GM2015 said:
    I haven't found an open source panel that can sell me chairs.

We dont sell chairs, also not looking for opensource.

• ChairMail coming soon!

(On topic Google Apps, commercial email servers suck super hard)

• @ChairHosting said:
    And why is that?

Because you're name is a joke. And MXRoute runs this place bitch

• ChairHostingChairHosting Member
    edited January 2016

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Because you're name is a joke. And MXRoute runs this place bitch

A. Do you know what my name is? If you do thats creepy.

B. Maybe but we're not advertising email hosting either.

There's nothing I can do if the brand name is all you care about.

• @ChairHosting said:
    B. Maybe but we're not advertising email hosting either.

Your username......

• @AshleyUk said:
    Your username......

What's wrong with it... Seriously.....

• @ChairHosting said:
    What's wrong with it... Seriously.....

What the fuck does chairs have to do with hosting. For fucking real man?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    What the fuck does chairs have to do with hosting. For fucking real man?

Nothing, but you can question GoDaddy too, am I correct? Why does "chairhosting" bother you so much?

Thanked by 1Ovidiu
  • @ChairHosting said:
    Nothing, but you can question GoDaddy too, am I correct? Why does "chairhosting" bother you so much?

GoDaddy. Dads seen as taking care of things. Example your website. Chair...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Websites aint hosted on a chair, servers aint hosted on a chair. Nothing is hosted on a chair and hosting has so infliction towards chairs.

• You have a point, still not understanding why it bothers you though. Anyway let's get back on topic.

• @ChairHosting said:

It seems like you were looking for any .com domain with hosting in it, and chairhosting was the only one left.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

ChairCP

• @hostnoob said:
    It seems like you were looking for any .com domain with hosting in it, and chairhosting was the only one left.

Hello

No it wasn't the only left.

• ChairHosting said: No it wasn't the only left.

Which makes it even worse that you chose the name with 'chair' in it.

Thanked by 2GM2015 PremiumN