Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSVille vs ImpactVPS, which one is relaible?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSVille vs ImpactVPS, which one is relaible?

I have narrowed down my search to VPSVille and Impact VPS (Subnet Labs) as the client requires multiple IP addresses.

I am wondering, which one would be more reliable and recommendable than the other one.

So far I haven't come across a single user claiming to be 100% with either of those hosts.

If you have seen any review / feedback online, then please share it here as well. Thanks!

Comments

• Any host will sell you multiple IPs with justification.

• colekata said: So far I haven't come across a single user claiming to be 100% with either of those hosts.

Truth with the hosting industry- only thing 100% is the marketing.

• I have been with Subnetlabs for two months now (ImpactVPS VDR + ImpactShared reseller account). Everything seems great and not a single issue so far.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • I have also been with them for a few weeks. Everything seems rosy so far.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

You might find this information useful:

Uptime stats for a select few of our nodes in the location you would be placed on as monitored by nodeping:

sea1: 99.958

sea2: 99.997

sea3: 99.944

sea4: 99.999

sea5: 99.999

This is for the life of the nodes (not the last 30 days). It includes all planned reboots and maintenance as well, counted against the uptime.

• I have 4 VDS with impactvps all works well

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635