Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoMach5.com - Los Angeles Dedicated Servers | Free DDoS Protection | Servers starting at $40/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoMach5.com - Los Angeles Dedicated Servers | Free DDoS Protection | Servers starting at $40/mo!

JonchunJonchun Member
edited January 2016 in Offers

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday! With the success of our New Year's special, we're back to provide more quality servers at affordable pricing. While an offer was submitted to LEB, it looks like it's still processing so it'll be posted here instead ;)

We are colocated at Psychz in LA and fully own all our hardware.

Features
- FREE 20Gbps Mitigation
- Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers including CT, CN2, CU
- 1 Gbps port
- /29 IPv4 (5 Usable) - /64 IPv6 (Upon request)
- Free Hardware Replacement
- KVMoIP on demand

== E3-1220 ==
E3-1220 (4 cores, 3.1Ghz, 8MB cache)
8 GB DDR3 RAM **
120 GB SSD
/29 IPv4
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$49/month
ORDER HERE
** RAM upgradable on annual payments

== HDD SPECIAL ==
Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
500 GB SATA 7200
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$40/month
ORDER HERE

== SSD SPECIAL ==
Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
120 GB SSD
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$44/month
ORDER HERE

Disk Upgrade:
128 GB SSD - $10/mo
1Tb Enterprise SATA - $10/mo
BringYourOwnDisk! - $25 setup [Disk Replacements are client's responsibility]

Provisioning is guaranteed to be within 2 business days of ordering, not including holidays. However, the expected provisioning time is significantly less. If your server has not been provisioned at the end of the 2nd business day, you are entitled to a full refund.

Any offers marked "Special" are for new clients only. Existing clients may order another server with us, but cannot be used to replace an existing service.

Questions?
We will be answering questions through this thread or at [email protected]. Existing clients should use proper support channels as needed. All sales questions will be responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Test IP: http://la-lg.gomach5.com/

Comments

• Good deals

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @cyberhostservice said:
    Good deals

Good post count boosting. Guess you finally read those rules.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

They are some pretty sweet deals - and support is fantastic too. I get replies in under 10 minutes, and they exceed what I was expecting too.

• @hawc said:
    They are some pretty sweet deals - and support is fantastic too. I get replies in under 10 minutes, and they exceed what I was expecting too.

Thanks for the support! :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Can vouch for this guy. He's really giving 110% to provide great service.

• Over the last few weeks Jonathan has been developing new features for his client area as he didn't want to use outdated plugins. He's been chatting to me asking for ideas to improve what he's already done. @hawc wanted a better way to view bandwidth information from the client area and Jonathan implemented something within two days of that request being made...

If there's something not quite right or you have an issue you can be sure that Jonathan will go out of his way to fix it. I recommended GoMach5 to both @jarland and @hawc and so far haven't heard anything negative about the service they've received. Other than a small routing issue that @hawc had which was resolved within minutes from opening a ticket.

The nicest part about GoMach5 even when I was a customer is how approachable Jonathan is. It's the type of customer service that keeps you coming back for more. If I do ever need anything in LA then I am not going anywhere else other than GoMach5.

Thanked by 2Jonchun hawc
  • Really good provider. Recommended 100%

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

100 percent PIE approved provider!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2016

Never tried a GoMach VPS before, but the shared hosting is good. Plus, I know that @Jonchun puts a lot of effort, considering the fact that the support is near-to-instant. 100% recommended :)

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • good offfers but very little informations about this. i've click to order form however i didn't seen anything without price 44$.

can i install ESxi on ? and when need upgrade RAM then how much need paying for

• @quangphuc said:
    good offfers but very little informations about this. i've click to order form however i didn't seen anything without price 44$.

can i install ESxi on ? and when need upgrade RAM then how much need paying for

Upgrade pricing can be found on the main site.

https://www.gomach5.com/dedicated

I have not tested esxi on the servers, but I can give it a shot if you want me to test it.

• quangphucquangphuc Member
    edited January 2016

hi Jon,
    You very quickly :)

Yes if you can test Exsi or Proxmox.

I want more info of
    == SSD SPECIAL ==
    https://manage.gomach5.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=7

I've some questions :
    1/ The once $44 is price for only first month or monthy ?
    2/ The cost of IPs Upgrade for this package, may be in near futures i need more of Ram and minimum 4 IPs.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited January 2016

@quangphuc said:
    hi Jon,
    You very quickly :)

Yes if you can test Exsi or Proxmox.

I want more info of
    == SSD SPECIAL ==
    https://manage.gomach5.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=7

I've some questions :
    1/ The once $44 is price for only first month or monthy ?
    2/ The cost of IPs Upgrade for this package, may be in near futures i need more of Ram and minimum 4 IPs.

Hey there. For some reason LET didn't notify me of this so I didn't respond sooner.

1) This is monthly recurring.
    2) https://www.gomach5.com/dedicated has our IP pricing. Every server comes with a /29 which is 5 usable IPs.
    3) We support ProxMox for sure.

• very fast deployment was super quick! so far so good

• Love it! I can definitely vouch for the great support and commitment to continued development of the service's feature set. I feel pretty lucky to have found gomach5 and it fits my needs perfect as a box for some code projects.
    I just wanted to show some support too!