Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a vps to run a magento store
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a vps to run a magento store

I need a vps to run a multi vendor magento store . 10-20GB ssd 500-1000GB BW 512/1GB ram may need . speed and load is the main concern. visitors from BD(asia). i need a cheap yearly solution with best uptime. payment by skrill,WMZ,payza

Comments

• Magento is quite heavy on resources so I'll suggest you to go with dediserve singapore since they offer you full core. they recently posted their offer on lowendtalk, check under offers section.

If you are considering India, go with leapswitch, they have rock solid setup.other available options are leaseweb Singapore, digital ocean, hostus

Thanked by 2dediserve leapswitch
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Cheap != quality usually.

Magneto is quite heavy, you should rather look towards a dedicated, perhaps with SSD, and more memory for cache.

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited January 2016

I can provision you on my quick packet ssd node running opennebula but note don't abuse the pipe as it is under a fair use policy as the bandwidth may be unmetered but it is still fair use to put it straight don't abuse the node where other clients on the node is affected that will get you suspended real fast until I hear from you
    Please open a sales ticket here https://cubedata.net/portal

• try https://hostedbilling.net/blesta/index.php/order/main/packages/KVM/?group_id=5, will probably need more RAM if there's traffic. Fast servers, uptime SLA 99.98%

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@fahimahammad said:
    I need a vps to run a multi vendor magento store . 10-20GB ssd 500-1000GB BW 512/1GB ram may need . speed and load is the main concern. visitors from BD(asia). i need a cheap yearly solution with best uptime. payment by skrill,WMZ,payza

As @arpanjot said, we offer this in India and accept Skrill/Payza. I would definitely recommend more RAM on Magento. We have Magento setups running on dedicated servers with 24-32GB RAM for just 300-400 online visitors.

That said, Magento 2.0 is really good, with Redis cache and PHP 5.6 / 7 support.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Why not try a Bangladeshi VPS ? Might be a bit expensive . But as you mentioned most of the visitor from Bangladesh .

Try xeonbd.com

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

fahimahammad said: cheap yearly solution with best uptime

you need to select between cheap or best uptime and support

• bersybersy Member
    edited January 2016

If US West Coast is OK, check HostUS and Hostodo offers. Alvotech is a viable option too. If SSD is a must, take a look at @DewlanceVPS Las Vegas offer. All af them accept Skrill.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • Hi i think our vps would be perfect for you.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited February 2016

starservices said: Hi i think our vps would be perfect for you.

every provider would say so, oh lol grave digger