Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolarVM.com - Affordable VPS in Kansas City and The Netherlands - 1 Gigabit - From $5.00/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolarVM.com - Affordable VPS in Kansas City and The Netherlands - 1 Gigabit - From $5.00/mo

solarvmsolarvm Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

Hello guys!

We are back with a new offer, new site and a new location!

Here's our current offer:

Mini OVZ VPS
256MB RAM
10GB Disk
250GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
1 vCore CPU (Xeon)
Monthly price: $5.00 / month

Features:
Instant Setup
1Gbit Port
24x7 Ticket and Phone Support
TUN/TAP and PPP ready
Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers

To order please proceed to solarvm.com/vps.html

If you have any questions you can always open a ticket at our department!

Regards,
SolarVM Management

Comments

• Nice template, but.. (+1) 516 340 2266 ??
    As from the information from the WHOIS from solarvm.com you don't live in the USA?

• @joodle
    We have our own business number and we have chosen USA as most of our customers come from the USA.

• @solarvm said: We have our own business number and we have chosen USA as most of our customers come from the USA.

Ah alright, that clears it up :)

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2013

Why is your footer identical if not the same to singlehop but just zoomed in?

http://www.singlehop.com/images/footer/footer.png

You have 2 lines coming out of the building on the left and right EXACTLY like SH?

• @Patrick
    Didn't make the site. And it's different.
    Just searching for bad things so you can ruin sales. Bad boy.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2013

Didn't make the site. And it's different.
    Just searching for bad things so you can ruin sales. Bad boy.

Welcome to LET.

Your excuse, you didn't make it but zooming in doesn't mean it's ok to copy it

@solarvm said: Just searching for bad things so you can ruin sales. Bad boy.

Just like you posted on my thread after? Cheers.

NL perfect for your Hack Forum skids to? Sorry but anyone who hosts on HF is desperate for sales and trouble.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:hackforums.net+solarvm

• solarvmsolarvm Member
    edited January 2013

@Patrick
    You make me laugh again. :)
    Blame the creator of the template
    Don't need your opinion anyways + we don't host on HF.

• Oh, and look up "city footer" on Google images.
    You'll find more of these. AFAIK they aren't copyrighted. If the creator of the image has any concerns we will be happy to remove it.

• @solarvm said: we don't host on HF.

Who said you hosted there? you certainly advertise or get someone to advertise for you there.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited January 2013

Many other websites out there have parts that are Identical to others, we asked our designer to do a similar outlay as IntoVPS.com, but it's entirely different content.

@Patrick said: our excuse, you didn't make it but zooming in doesn't mean it's ok to copy it

• @Ishaq said: Who said you hosted there?

-

@Patrick said: Sorry but anyone who hosts on HF

I think @Patrick meant "advertises" though.

As for the images: I don't think a skyline can be copyrighted. It will (or should) look exactly the same when different people paint it

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

I guess the footer is not the only thing that was taken from somewhere else.

Ryan advertises at WJ and these guys just copied/pasted a slab right from our thread and pasted it over on their own ... the uniqueness of hosts is purely going haywire.

• @rsk
    I want to excuse myself for that, I got some people to advertise for me and they have been lazy indeed. I told them to delete the thread.

@Ishaq
    Sorry, I meant advertise. It was indeed someone advertising for us, and I asked to delete the thread from HF days ago.

• And still no ssl... great

• SolarVM home page "Kansas VPS Hosting"

Small correction, but DataShack is in Kansas City,MISSOURI not Kansas City, Kansas so you might think of changing that to "Missouri VPS Hosting"

• LowEndTalk - "We'll come up with literally anything to derail a sales thread"