Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested in taking over aa 6GB KVM, 350GB HDD, 2IPv4 VPS @France?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone interested in taking over aa 6GB KVM, 350GB HDD, 2IPv4 VPS @France?

ShigawireShigawire Member
edited January 2016 in General

Hey!

a few days ago I purchased this KVM but it looks like it does not fit my needs.

Ashley from @virtual6 has been nothing but helpful, I'd recommend them 10/10.

Basically, I stacked three VPS from this offer http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/72807/eu-fr-virtual6-net-2gb-kvm-w-5tb-on-1gbps-proxmox-ve-guaranteed-vcpu-5#latest and asked for a bit more HDD in exchange for the third IP.

Is anyone interested in taking the VPS over? Current period is pre-paid until the 10th of February, after that, the recurring price is 10,32GBP (~$14,70).

Cheers

PS: I've asked @virtual6 about the possibilities of transferring the VPS to another user, for them that's not an issue.

Comments

• Thank you for the kind words, it's unfortunate our deployment there doesn't support your requirements but hopefully we will see you again in the future!

• I could be, if I can lose the second IP (and associated 2,50GBP PCM). I'm not currently a virtual6 customer, so I probably can't ask them though.

Please feel free to PM or just post here if it can be done.

Cheers

• @ratherbak3d do you think this is possible?

• Hello.

The IP mentioned does not cost £2.50 per month, it's already included with the resources provided. So if @sproot is asking to take over this package at £7.82/month then I'm afraid no, this isn't possible. For this configuration the asking price is already ridiculously cheap.

Sorry.

• OK, I just looked at the link in @Shigawire's post and it was for a 2GB/100GB/1IPv4 at £3.44 /month, so I assumed the difference was what had bumped the price. I looked on your website and extra IPv4 are £2.50PCM and I don't need it, hence my question. I can't see the price of the other changes, you're out of stock and I can't progress past the first page...

Doh! Finally clicked, this is three V6VS01 (like it says, in the op). Been a long day.....

I've created an account at v6.net then, where do we go from here?

• @sproot

We just need @shigawire to confirm via his registered email address in our system that we can transfer the system to you, we can handle the rest. I will send you over a welcome email once it's completed. Welcome aboard!

• @ratherbak3d

I think he's doing that now, thanks!

• Excellent.

Dependent on @Shigawire's response if it's not completed this evening, it will be taken care of first thing in the morning for you. Do let us know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you for your business, it's appreciated.

• Is @ratherbak3d a reference you drug use, or do you make a lot of bread and/or cakes?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Confirmed :)

• Nekki said: Is @ratherbak3d a reference you drug use, or do you make a lot of bread and/or cakes?

The two come hand in hand really.