Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

detail of 16GB RAM deticated service with 257 ips for selling - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

detail of 16GB RAM deticated service with 257 ips for selling

2»

Comments

• flyfly Member

@Damian said: They're probably well (ab)used by now. Time to dump it!

kk im making things up

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2013

Edit: Meh whatever

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited January 2013

"Even Ecatel doesn't have 7 /24's listed."

7 /24, 1 /23, 2 /25, 1/26, 2 /29, 4 /32 . Ubiquity picked up 2 more SBL listings today.

"His IP block is CLEAN"

The problem isn't his IP block. The problem is that the hosting company Ubiquity Servers (Nobis Technology) is even dirtier than Ecatel and has been for years. His IP block may be clean but there are many companies , webmasters, filtering services that routinely block EVERY known IP block controlled by Ubiquity/Nobis because they are such a problem (search google and there are dozens of blog articles with tips on how to block Nobis/Ubiquity). You might get a clean IP block from Ubiquity but there's a good chance you'll still be negatively impacted by Ubiquity's bad reputation.

• @fly @DomainBop
    i have told you the ips just approved less than 48 hours, and i can promise no ddos, no illegal things, do you think it is possible to make profit from ddos or spam? my program is about something else.

• From what I read here, Ecatel and Ubiquity Servers is where hackers buy servers, then get ips blacklisted for spam/ddos/ect.

Have you tried WHT to try to "rent/sell" this.

• @curtisg
    they delated my thread. ibought it not for illegal things like ddos ,spam and so on