Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HELP] SolusVM Reseller Panel Issue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HELP] SolusVM Reseller Panel Issue

Hello Experts,

i have added reseller, then added correct node and media group but it's showing

You don't have permission to create virtual servers!

when going to create reseller from reseller panel ...

If anyone know how to solve it please let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• @GM2015

I don't use ISO, i use templates from SolusVM TDN and assigned right media group ...

• solved?

• @century1sto

not yet ...

• Got a VPS with you, your topics and discussions scare me.

• @Wolf said:
    Got a VPS with you, your topics and discussions scare me.

Everything is fine... Nothing to worry, on our current solusvm version there is few bugs and i thought may be anyone know anything how to fix it...

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited January 2016

why? which version? <2?

• Wolf said: Got a VPS with you, your topics and discussions scare me.

lol

• Check reseller permissions and nodes given for resellers.

• Have you even opened a ticket with SolusVM (or reseller)?

• created a ticket with BuycPanel, but the reply is

BuycPanel.com manages your software license and any license issues only for SolusVM software.

@Licensecart

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@HOSTBD24 said:
    created a ticket with BuycPanel, but the reply is

Licensecart

Why you tag @Licensecart here? It's not really his problem, it's a different company. If buycpanel does not provide you with the support required, either hire someone or change your license provider to either Solus directly, or @Licensecart. Knowledge is not free.

• @Clouvider

he commented here before i tag him ... and the tag is know him the answer of his question ...

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Clouvider said:
    Knowledge is not free.

Exactly !

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    created a ticket with BuycPanel, but the reply is

Licensecart

Ah they aren't even trying to help you, ok the only advice I can offer is go to:
    https://www.soluslabs.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=1&promocode=FREEMONTH

And after you've made your account open a support ticket, SolusVM does provide support for all their licenses, but I admit I am surprised BuycPanel just looks the other way.

@Licensecart said:
    but I admit I am surprised BuycPanel just looks the other way.

I don't think BuycPanel is obliged to give Technical Support for SolusVM Licenses ! When I get Problem even in cPanel, I directly open ticket with cPanel & they are outstanding ! ^_^

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I don't think BuycPanel is obliged to give Technical Support for SolusVM Licenses ! When I get Problem even in cPanel, I directly open ticket with cPanel & they are outstanding ! ^_^

Not with cPanel or SolusVM they both offer support to reseller customers direct like WHMCS. But some vendors require you to provide support and will only support their customers (the reseller).

But from a client point you are paying them money the least they can do is help or point you the right direction, whether it's a link on the net or informing them to go direct, but yeah they don't have to for SolusVM.

@Licensecart said:
    But from a client point you are paying them money the least they can do is help or point you the right direction, whether it's a link on the net or informing them to go direct, but yeah they don't have to for SolusVM.

Everytime, I opened ticket with them for any issue other than cPanel, they just told Me to contact respective Software Owner :3 @buycpanel_kevin

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Everytime, I opened ticket with them for any issue other than cPanel, they just told Me to contact respective Software Owner :3 buycpanel_kevin

They mostly sell stuff I don't know the agreements too, so I can't comment on them, but if you use them for Blesta, they have to provide the support or you get it from the community forums: https://docs.blesta.com/display/support/Getting+Support#GettingSupport-SupportAccess (Under Reseller). But I know CloudLinux offer support to the customers, that's the only other one I know they sell.

• You're really much better asking your provider. Perhaps they haven't set up the permissions for your account correctly, it happens more often than not.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2016

i thought you are suppose to contact @SolusVM

as said before knowledge is not free ! but you can contact SolusVM tech support and they will help you hopefully (as you paid the license fee)

• Its pretty easy they have guides on SolusVM docs as well as cPanel will help you asses the situation. All of solusVM support is free never had a problem that wasn't solved within twenty or thirty minutes.

• haha, solusvm isn't bothered to answer in the thread

@RIYAD said:
    i thought you are suppose to contact SolusVM

as said before knowledge is not free ! but you can contact SolusVM tech support and they will help you hopefully (as you paid the license fee)

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited January 2016

@century1stop said:
    haha, solusvm isn't bothered to answer in the thread

There not that active on here, however if you log a ticket that will quite happily help you. (I don't mean you in particular, but generally)

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Everytime, I opened ticket with them for any issue other than cPanel, they just told Me to contact respective Software Owner :3 buycpanel_kevin

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make a clarification here, that although we do offer level 1 and level 2 support for cPanel&WHM related licenses we do not support SolusVM (beyond licensing issues of course). We would however be more than happy to submit a ticket with SolusVM on your behalf.

Thanks, Kevin