Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $1 OVZ 512MB ★ $1.50 KVM 512MB ★ $2.16 Windows 1GB ★ Los Angeles & Chicago Launch
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $1 OVZ 512MB ★ $1.50 KVM 512MB ★ $2.16 Windows 1GB ★ Los Angeles & Chicago Launch

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2016 in Offers

VirMach has been dedicated to providing quality and affordable service since 2014. We are a registered company in the United States, and offer services throughout the US. Locations for this offer are limited, as available. Today we are launching our KVM & OpenVZ plans in our new Chicago location, and expanding KVM to Los Angeles as well. All of the plans featured today come with RAID 10 Solid State Drive storage, Intel E5 processors, and SolusVM. Both KVM and OpenVZ virtualization are offered, as well as both Linux and Windows. Explore the full list of features below. This offer is limited quantity per plan per household, and may expire or change at any time.

To keep prices low, we have a strict zero tolerance policy on abuse and do not provide refunds or second chances after abuse, for this offer. Please do not order without first taking a look at our ToS.

No traffic exchange. No I/O or CPU abuse. No network abuse. No mailservers/spam.
ZERO TOLERANCE. IMMEDIATE TERMINATION & NO REFUND

⇨ Plan Features

• Storage: Solid State Drive RAID 10
  • Uptime: 99.9% Guaranteed, most servers 100%
  • Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles
  • SolusVM: OpenVZ/KVM Virtualization
  • Managed support: Available @ $5
  • Free support: Average 3 hour response time

⇨ KVM Specials

CLICK HERE to view / order all special offer plans below - no coupon required. LIMITED STOCK. Offers fully expire January 29, 2016.

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
  • 10GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4 - Additional Available
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux

$5.50 Quarterly | $10.00 Semi-Annually | $18.00 Annually

★ 1GB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux/Windows

$8.00 Quarterly | $14.00 Semi-Annually | $26.00 Annually

★ 2GB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
  • 20GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux/Windows

$10.00 Quarterly | $18 Semi-Annually | $34 Annually

⇨ OpenVZ Specials

CLICK HERE to view / order all special offer plans below - no coupon required. LIMITED STOCK. Offers fully expire January 29, 2016.

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 20GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$3.75 Quarterly | $6.75 Semi-Annually | $12.00 Annually

★ 1GB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 30GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$4.00 Quarterly | $7.50 Semi-Annually | $14.00 Annually

★ 2GB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1.5GHz
  • 40GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 3TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$4.50 Quarterly | $8.50 Semi-Annually | $16.00 Annually

★ 128MB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 10GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 250GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$2.50 Quarterly | $4.50 Semi-Annually | $8.00 Annually

★ 256MB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$3.00 Quarterly | $5.50 Semi-Annually | $10.00 Annually

⇨ Learn More

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: We offer refunds up to 24 hours after purchase.

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans.

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

Is it me or you have increased your prices?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2016

Traffic said: Is it me or you have increased your prices?

Regular prices are all the same - but these are special offers. Yes, most the specials cost more than our Christmas sale. The 512MB KVM plan has mainly increased in cost due to the increase in disk size given. The 128MB OpenVZ plan costs more due to the cost associated with IP addresses - we were losing money for the Christmas sale. The OpenVZ 2GB plan is actually lower than what it was on our previous sale, and most the other plans are about the same cost.

Hope that answers your question.

• how about a 4GB KVM?

• Openvz not have LA?

Ruriko said: how about a 4GB KVM?

These don't work well with special offers due to the volume of orders we receive in a short period of time. We offer this at regular prices and sometimes at special prices when we have a lot of space available, but this isn't one of those cases.

Esdreel said: Openvz not have LA?

New location is Los Angeles for KVM. New location is Chicago for KVM & OpenVZ. There's no OpenVZ on this offer for Los Angeles at this time but it may be added if there's space available before the offer expires.

• I want buy 2G Openvz in LA

• I think it's a good idea to change the description of OVZ plans to say SolusVM/OpenVZ.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I think it's a good idea to change the description of OVZ plans to say SolusVM/OpenVZ.

He says he can run Windows on a 128MB OpenVZ. Custom ISO as well?

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Traffic said:
    He says he can run Windows on a 128MB OpenVZ. Custom ISO as well?

I think it's the new virt technology, the OpenVKM. Can run openvz templates and can load custom ISOs. All the features of KVM without the hassle. xdxdxd

Thanked by 1Traffic

TheOnlyDK said: I think it's a good idea to change the description of OVZ plans to say SolusVM/OpenVZ.

Traffic said: He says he can run Windows on a 128MB OpenVZ. Custom ISO as well?

TheOnlyDK said: I think it's the new virt technology, the OpenVKM. Can run openvz templates and can load custom ISOs. All the features of KVM without the hassle. xdxdxd

Thanks for catching the typo, fixed.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @VirMach where Chicago looking glass, i like run mtr test.

andiklive said: @VirMach where Chicago looking glass, i like run mtr test.

We'll release that shortly. Check the looking glass page for updates.

Thanked by 2nullnull andiklive
  • How about IPV6 in Chicago?

JoeMerit said: How about IPV6 in Chicago?

We have IPv6 in Chicago. It just has to get allocated since we just got servers there. We're going to add IPv6 by default to many plans soon, but until then you have to create a ticket to request it.

• @VirMach: When you say "No mailservers/spam", does this mean that you block port 25? (The "No spam" part is clear.)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Will be Deadpooled within 2 Months ?? :3 :3 I'm afraid after being bashed by tons of Providers :3

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Will be Deadpooled within 2 Months ?? :3 :3 I'm afraid after being bashed by tons of Providers :3

Best thing to do then is bash other providers!

• Recommended provider. Very cheap but services are pretty good for the price in terms of performance and uptime.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Anyone get activated on Chicago yet?

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited January 2016

@JoeMerit Sure. It was auto-provision.

Thanked by 1VirMach

angstrom said: @VirMach: When you say "No mailservers/spam", does this mean that you block port 25? (The "No spam" part is clear.)

Port 25 is blocked by default on some plans/servers. If you find it blocked, we do open it up if you explain mail volume, and what kind of mail. As long as you stay within those boundaries and receive no complaints, you'll be fine.

We would still highly recommend you look for another provider if your service's only purpose is to send bulk mail.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Will be Deadpooled within 2 Months ??

We've recently doubled our team size and we've been around for nearly two years. We're not going anywhere.

Thanked by 1angstrom

andiklive said: @VirMach where Chicago looking glass, i like run mtr test.

Added.

Thanked by 1andiklive
  • @Virmach : What is the level of DDOS protection in the Chicago location. Your provider apparently offers some.

edited January 2016

JoeMerit said: @Virmach : What is the level of DDOS protection in the Chicago location. Your provider apparently offers some.

We do not offer protection in Chicago. Do we have it advertised otherwise? Please let me know which portion of our offer / site so I can correct it.

Otherwise if you mean the datacenter providing it as a possible option, we do not have protection with them.

• Nope you do not advertise it. Maybe it doesn't exist. We should all assume it doesn't exist.

JoeMerit said: Nope you do not advertise it. Maybe it doesn't exist. We should all assume it doesn't exist.

It does exist, but it would be $50 for 1 filtered IP with them, so we don't bothering advertising it or offering it as an option.

• just ordered again ovz vps on your chicago node. :)

just suggestion, why you dont remove OS template that come with desktop. do you think TE can't running on linux too?

andiklive said: just suggestion, why you dont remove OS template that come with desktop. do you think TE can't running on linux too?

A large portion of our customers requested desktop or were confused when setting up desktop environment, so we just added it as an option to all plans. It used to be specific plans for "Desktop" line we used to advertise.

We still do not allow TE. Desktop doesn't immediately mean it's only good for TE.

Thanked by 1andiklive
  • Do you support disk quota on openvz vps?

Wira_Soenaryo said: Do you support disk quota on openvz vps?

Please contact our support to see if we can assist you with that.