Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling server components?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling server components?

Hello,

I have quite a few server components that I need to sell but not sure if there is a better place than eBay to do so. I would really like to avoid their ridiculous fees among other things. Right now I have an auction up for 11 sticks of 16GB DDR3 server RAM but it's been up for about three days and only has 10 views and I'm sure two of those are mine.

Comments

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited January 2016

craigslist ?

• That would be an option if I lived in a larger area but I live in Alaska, so I don't see that going so well.

• @revnja said:
    That would be an option if I lived in a larger area but I live in Alaska, so I don't see that going so well.

How much ea?

• revnjarevnja Member
    edited January 2016

@UnitUnidentified

The modules are new but with open packaging. They were going to be used in a project that fell through. Right now I have 11 modules at approx $68/ea and I'm shipping and insuring them for free.

Not sure if my pricing is a bit too high or what as I am trying to dig up the original invoice to see what we paid for these but I'm sure the price has already dropped a bunch. If I sold them off eBay I would probably sell them a bit cheaper since I won't be getting slammed with fees.

http://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/KVR13LR9D4_16.pdf

• How cold is there right now?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Can you ship to Hong Kong? 2nd hand 16GB DIMMs are not that expensive to be honest, but if the price is right, we can buy all 11 sticks.

• pylodepylode Member
    edited January 2016

-ignore-. not looking for server RAM

• I have seen 2nd hand RAM going for a lot lesser on eBay and hence you might have not seen much views yet. Try lowering your price on eBay and you might excite more people