Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need lowend webhosting place your offers inside
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need lowend webhosting place your offers inside

t0p3at0p3a Member
edited January 2013 in General

closed

Comments

• can offer this pm me.

• I went with @ipxcore pretty decent

• @t0p3a said: Disk Space 20-100

Bandwidth 100-300+

Is this MB/GB?

• t0p3at0p3a Member
    edited January 2013

GB of course

And thanks for the offers guys i will look over them and decide keep them coming.

• @Jack said: You want 100GB space for $3? Good luck.

I can host him pretty easily, however strict TOS.

• t0p3at0p3a Member
    edited January 2013

i said somewhere between 20g and 100gb doesn't need to be 100gb

20GB would do just fine

• @Jack said: Overselling webhosting isn't a good idea , Let me know when /home is full. :)

I don't oversell. My new cPanel server has 500gb hdd, 4gb of ram. It's right now idling besides hosting about 2gb of data for me.

• @t0p3a said: Disk Space 20-100G

Bandwidth 100-300G+

I'm lost how this is lowend?

• What you don't you understand? Seems like you read just the big numbers?

• @t0p3a said: Seems like you read just the big numbers?

Seems like you are the one asking for big numbers, so how can you ask for this while also stating small site, 20g of disk is not small. You maybe have been looking at all the oversold hosting offers, but you might be better served if you look for what you need.

• @miTgiB

Low end refers to the price nowadays ;-)

• @miTgiB said: might be better served if you look for what you need.

Far better to get lower resources from a good provider than lots of resources from a not so good provider. Especially if you only need lower resources.

500 burgers vs 1 steak.

How hungry am I?

• @BronzeByte said: Low end refers to the price nowadays ;-)

I guess, I'm done debating it, it always meant low resource optimized for better use to me, but even @LEA disagreed with that.

• Man i am just asking for offers i know there are loads of cheap hosts around and if i ask for a number doesn't mean i will use that space/ bandwidth but maybe who knows i need it for the future.

Just like any other human i want to pick the best price/offer i can get.

• @t0p3a said: Just like any other human i want to pick the best price/offer i can get.

While you will probably be in the majority shopping on price alone, there are many that want quality as well, and quality doesn't have to be higher cost if you buy what you need.

• @t0p3a said: Man i am just asking for offers i know there are loads of cheap hosts around and if i ask for a number doesn't mean i will use that space/ bandwidth but maybe who knows i need it for the future.

Just like any other human i want to pick the best price/offer i can get.

If you needed these resources for any legit purpose you would have a much higher budget.

• @gubbyte Man I have been on lowendtalk for a long time now and i had seen a lot of posts just like yours.

Not everyone asking for some hosting means he is a spammer or abuser.

• @t0p3a said: Not everyone asking for some hosting means he is a spammer or abuser.

I think what @gubbyte is implying that if you were (for example) looking to host websites or run some sort of paid for service, you'd be looking for better quality rather than the lowest price.

• Every one can understand what they wan't i am not stopping them

• if you wanted us hosting i can probably work something for you.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited January 2013

"You want 100GB space for $3? Good luck."

HostSlim €2.50 monthly for 100GB space, 1GB RAM/1GB swap, 1TB bandwidth but you need to pay annually

...and after ordering you need to open a ticket to request that they enable : the 2nd core, the 1GB Swap,
    http://clients.hostslim.eu/cart.php?a=add&pid=103 (use promotion code BLOWOUT-YEAR)

• My offer stands for another 24 hours.

• @DomainBop said: HostSlim €2.50 monthly for 100GB space, 1GB RAM/1GB swap, 1TB bandwidth but you need to pay annually

OP is asking for webhosting