Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerStadium.com - E3-1230 w/ 16G RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB BW - $35 - Seattle SOC-1 Type II Audited DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerStadium.com - E3-1230 w/ 16G RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB BW - $35 - Seattle SOC-1 Type II Audited DC

VNKenVNKen Member
edited January 2016 in Offers

ServerStadium.com, a Wow Technologies, Inc. company is proud to offer viewers of LowEndTalk this exclusive offer out of our 18k sq ft SOC-1 Type II Audited facility in Seattle!

For more information on our facility, please visit http://www.coloinseattle.com/datacenter.php

Included with every server:

- UPS/Generator Backup Included

- N+1 Cooling

- 24x7 Server monitoring, support and hardware replacement

- Remote Reboot capability

- Live bandwidth monitoring

- Free on-demand KVM/IP

E3-1230 v1

16 GB RAM

1 TB HDD

10000 GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port

4 usable IP addresses

LET Offer: $35/mo - $0 setup (lifetime pricing)

>> ORDER NOW <<

E3-1230 v2

16 GB RAM

1 TB HDD

10000 GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port

4 usable IP addresses

LET Offer: $40/mo - $0 setup (lifetime pricing)

>> ORDER NOW <<

Test IP: 216.244.88.1

Test download: http://tools.serverstadium.com/download/200mb.zip

Payment Methods: PayPal and credit card

Need colocation? Our ColoInSeattle.com brand has colocation from 1/6 cabinets all the way to private cages. Be sure to check it out!

Comments

• EobbleEobble Member
    edited January 2016

What's overage charges? and directadmin cost?

• @Eobble said:

They will suspend and kick you for "ddos" instead of overage charges. Don't remember if they even offer DA.

They don't answer tickets either. While I gave up checking my ticket after over a week of no response (ticket was critical priority because kayako auto bumps tickets every 24 hours) yet no response. This was December of 2014. I'm going to guess they still haven't responded.

1/10 do not recommend (the one point is for their amazing pricing!)

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @Eobble said:

Hi there,

Overage is $.10 per GB. If you predict you'll go over, it is much cheaper to upgrade before hand.

As far as DirectAdmin, it is $10/mo.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

• @Jonchun said:
    1/10 do not recommend (the one point is for their amazing pricing!)

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience! Would you mind sharing your ticket ID, so that I can take a look? I realize it was a while ago, but at the very least if what you said is true, I can go internally to figure out what happened so to prevent such events in the future.

I can tell you that we take customer service very serously, so it is highly irregular to leave a ticket unresponded to.

Would be interested to learn more.

• @VNKen said:
    Would you mind sharing your ticket ID

I just checked the ticket ID. Your team DELETED it or made it unavailable for me to see after I left a scathing review on WHT. (Which by the way, was not responded to because it was easier to let it blow over than actually resolve the issue).

Ticket ID: JVH-269-69849

It's been a while and I might be recalling correctly, but you guys might even owe me money. Who boots a paying client with 6 HOUR notice? Yes, I may have received a small ddos attack but no evidence was provided upon request and no response made for over a week. Ridiculous.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @VNKen said:
    Please let me know if you have any other questions!

can you do a one-time fee for directadmin?

• I extremely recommend anyone NOT to order from Ken. Search for reviews on Virpus (his previous brand) and you'll know why.

• @Jonchun said:
    It's been a while and I might be recalling correctly, but you guys might even owe me money. Who boots a paying client with 6 HOUR notice? Yes, I may have received a small ddos attack but no evidence was provided upon request and no response made for over a week. Ridiculous.

Thanks for this. I did find the ticket. It looks like you were the target of a 9 Gbps DDoS, so we had to cancel the server, but gave 6 hours for you to retrieve your data. You wanted a refund but as company policy, we do not issue refunds for customers canceled due to DDoS or network impacting events.

It looks like the person who was assigned your ticket had just left the company and for this reason, a response was not made once you asked for a refund.

I'd like to extend an apology for this lapse here. Previous to this however, our team seems to have responded within reason.

• @Eobble said:
    can you do a one-time fee for directadmin?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer DirectAdmin for a one-time fee.

• @Traffic said:
    I extremely recommend anyone NOT to order from Ken. Search for reviews on Virpus (his previous brand) and you'll know why.

Virpus has nothing to do with Wow Technologies, which was explained to you previously, along with your trolling posts being removed by the mods.

Time to move on.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

@VNKen said:
    Time to move on.

Who founded Virpus? You. And you're now selling dedis and using the same tactics like you did in Virpus.

Ignoring tickets, lack of service/network... I have already seen a few members affected. @Jonchun has been the last one whose problems with you I've read.

• @VNKen said:
    I did find the ticket. It looks like you were the target of a 9 Gbps DDoS, so we had to cancel the server, but gave 6 hours for you to retrieve your data. You wanted a refund but as company policy, we do not issue refunds for customers canceled due to DDoS or network impacting events.

Doesn't explain anything really... You gave him 6 hours to retrieve his data... 6 hours is not that much time at all... You could of issued a partial refund to him. Regardless of all this, it still doesn't make sense why the ticket is unavailable to see in Jonchun's account now...

Sorry but you've come across as a royal ass in how you conduct business and how you conduct yourself in this thread in your responses to @Traffic

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @IThinkUFailed said:
    Sorry but you've come across as a royal ass in how you conduct business and how you conduct yourself in this thread in your responses to Traffic

Don't forget the part where they REFUSED to provide evidence of DDoS. All the other providers I've been with at that time reported no insane DDoS issues like the ones they were describing. The maximum was 1Gbps reported at RamNode. It was most likely made up or extremely exaggerated.

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited January 2016

Well. It's been 2 days now with no response from ServerStadium. It feels exactly like being a customer again!

@Traffic

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

@Jonchun said:
    Well. It's been 2 days now with no response from ServerStadium. It feels exactly like being a customer again!

Traffic

Ah, their famous 2-week ticket response time...

He clearly decided to ignore us and try opening a new sales thread in 2 weeks, like he always does, to try and get some more victims.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • They went on vacation again.

Thanked by 1Traffic