Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kloxo error in php
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kloxo error in php

sandozsandoz Veteran
edited January 2013 in General

i am getting this php error on a fresh install
[root@vps1 log]# php -m
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/modules/xsl.so' - /usr/lib/libexslt.so.0: symbol gcry_cipher_setkey, version GCRYPT_1.2 not defined in file libgcrypt.so.11 with link time reference in Unknown on line 0
[PHP Modules]
bz2

php is also very slow, anyone have an idea?

Comments

• Try running /script/cleanup and see if that does not fix the problem.

• Did not work..

• Try running /script/fixphp

• If that doesn't work log into the admin account on the panel and choose php_mod or whatever and save.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

An error in kloxo? That's unusual.

;)

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited January 2013

what OS do you installed kloxo only support centos 32bit
    i have 3 VPS and all use kloxo panel until now i not get error when fresh installed

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited January 2013

centos 5.3 32 bit

chanhing to php_mod doesn't change anything

• qwerty6666qwerty6666 Member
    edited January 2013

i've stop using kloxo couple month ago the most recent version is more than 1 year old and that damn script dont wanna work with lighttpd anymore ..

so the only option left is apache @ centos5 nahh not for me

• what do you use now? my other vps use tuxlite, but that doens't have a mailserver

I know zPanel has had some security flaws, but surely no more than Kloxo. Might be worth considering.

• I can recommend Froxlor.

• @jarland - ZPanel 10.0.2 was a security update, no new features were added.

• @sandoz said: version GCRYPT_1.2 not defined in file libgcrypt.so.11

your libgcrypt version is to old. No idea if centos 5 offers newer version, but you could try to upgrade it.

• DeanDean Member
    edited January 2013

To check for updates & upgrades:

yum update -y;yum upgrade -y;

• update libgcrypt fixed it thanx @dannix

• Is the development stopped for Kloxo. I have a feeling like it seems to be an about to be abandoned project :/

• Dev Danny, says this is his last attempt to save Kloxo in this forum thread.

forum.lxcenter.org/index.php?t=msg&th=19409&start=0&

It's been on life support for a long time in my view. If it supports RHEL6 by the time it's outdated, I'll be shocked at the fast paced development. I don't really blame anyone, just have to learn when to fold.