Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for hardware in the US for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for hardware in the US for sale

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
edited January 2016 in General

Cheap server hardware, as @tinytunnel_tom had trouble with the server he sold me.

Thanks

EDIT 1:

**CHEAP**

Comments

• Hey there, I have a machine at Dacentec (L5420/16GB RAM/500GB HDD, Supermicro chassis) that I may be interested in selling. Colo price is $30. PM if interested.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I'll bump it

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Why are you buying so many servers?

netomx said: I'll bump it

@GM2015 said:
    Why are you buying so many servers?

Not so many, I just have bought 1.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Any size/spec requirements? We have a ton of Dell 2950s we're about to list on eBay we can sell for cheap to avoid eBay fees.

<$200. Cheaper, the better. I just need 1-2, depends of the price ofc. I will use it for private purposes on Mexico, no colo needed. I need to be ready to ship to Laredo, TX.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @GM2015 said:

He told me he collects them. Not sure why he can't collect usual things, like unicorns...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

I have several mini 1U SuperMicro systems (SC512L-280B chassis) available with Dual L5420 CPUs. Some of them have X7DCA-L, others have X7DVL-L motherboards. PM me if you're interested.

• Check out the web hosting hardware forum at wht http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

• @GM2015 said:

Tacovps.com

Coming soon

Thanked by 2GM2015 netomx