Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How safe is Zoho for a business - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How safe is Zoho for a business

2»

Comments

• @jarland said:
    Friends don't let friends use bad email services. Google Apps is the most functional email service with the best delivery standards. This is coming from me, someone who wants to be their competitor :)

you are on your way :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

I never used the email side of it. But a few years ago i did use the crm. Seemed real slow to load a lot of the times and lagged. switched to salesforce

• Zoho used to be decent, but the quality has gone downhill from my experience.

Whilst mxroute may be all well and good, i personally will not use a one-man-operation email service for critical stuff. I'd rather pay and use something like google apps for production.

Perhaps i will try mxroute for some of my less critical projects though.

• Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Will look into inbox.eu and mxroute but will still continue working with zoho for maybe 6 more months as I really like the Office solution that they present. Don't want to go with Microsoft 365 but might give another shot to Gapps in the future. If nothing constructive is posted here I guess @jarland can close the post. Cheers everyone.

• colingpt said: Cause it is free

If you aren't paying for it, you are the product. You know running such service costs real money. Where do you think this money comes from?

• My experience with Zoho wasn't great at all. Their web services took longer than average to load and mails were bouncing and delivery was unreliable

• I have had issue with them such as mail delaying and bouncing before, now moved to MXRoute and very happy.

• They had a D-Dos attack a few months ago. May be less. Other that, I had no issues with them on free plan

• Yandex is for free as well. No idea how it is compared to Zoho though.

• I am using zoho mail ID. It is very good email service providers.

• @mpkossen said:
    A friend of mine, to whom I recommended Zoho, is actually quite unhappy with their e-mail service and is migrating to Google Apps. He has mail delivery issues and uptime issues.

booo! bad friend