Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Blog Post: Nulled Licenses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Blog Post: Nulled Licenses

Jono20201Jono20201 Member
edited January 2013 in General

So.. they posted a blog post about how nulled versions are bad and could contain back doors, I read it then walked away from my computer [maybe to get popcorn?] and then refreshed to see what rage had been put in the comments box and it appears they deleted the whole thing?

I don't support the use of nulled software, but I wonder why they pulled it so quickly?

It was at: http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=66802

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

If I had to take a random guess it'd be because they realized that they haven't fared well against the type of people this would be targeting in the recent past.

• DeanDean Member
    edited January 2013

@Jono20201 - me too; read it, refreshed and boom, gone.
    Someone had commented in there on how to null it.

edit: it's back without the link on how to null it from wjunction

• Wasn't expecting it to get pulled so fast, so I didn't grab one. I saw it on their Twitter: http://gyazo.com/95562bcc0db4471b2ead3e0e58dec7c7

Maybe have been because some guy linked to here in the comments - they use Facebook comments on there blog, can these not be deleted?

• @DeanClinton said: edit: it's back without the comments on how to null it.

Comments are back, but they deleted the links.

• @Jono20201 said: how nulled versions are bad and could contain back doors

This is what every proprietary software company says to try scare people away. It's funny.

• @Jono20201 said: they posted a blog post about how nulled versions are bad and could contain back doors

Its the non-nulled paid for version that you need to worry about