Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for frontend developers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for frontend developers

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Well the fact I posted here is because I need them to be affordable, developer should be USER centric so, user experience is to be prioritized. Developer should be able to deliver a prototype in span of 3 days and working model in 2 weeks tops ( faster if possible ).

Project Design Details:

VPS Control Panel ( Responsive )

-Client Area

-Admin Area

-Invoice

-Mail Template

Depending on the prototype, further development will be approved.

I'll take screenshots for prototype if satisfied will pay half of the proposed amount and rest on delivery.

We'll be having rights over the design.

Interested members can mail me their prototypes with proposed pay to [email protected]

Regards,

BharatB.

Comments

• So you want frontend developers to build a prototype for you, then you approve it after which the designer gets paid half the amount? What defines a 'prototype' anyways?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@srvrpro said:
    So you want frontend developers to build a prototype for you, then you approve it after which the designer gets paid half the amount? What defines a 'prototype' anyways?

Basic design blueprint of what he/she thinks would be good user flow, something identical to DigitalOcean | Vultr | SolusVM | Virtualizor

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BharatB said: Well the fact I posted here is because I need them to be affordable, developer should be USER centric so, user experience is to be prioritized. Developer should be able to deliver a prototype in span of 3 days and working model in 2 weeks tops ( faster if possible ).

You want fast and cheap, which means you won't be getting good.

edited January 2016

@raindog308 said:
    You want fast and cheap, which means you won't be getting good.

Cheap is far away from affordable :)

Its not like im not a good frontend guy , but with laravel on the backend I have my hands full :) and as LET folks taught me 1 man show doesn't end well :)

• So the designer should deliver some mock up with sketch or AI, and implement it after review?

Just out of curiosity, what is your budget for this kind of work?

@bookstack said:
    So the designer should deliver some mock up with sketch or AI, and implement it after review?

Just out of curiosity, what is your budget for this kind of work?

$100~$200 mostly

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BharatB said: Cheap is far away from affordable :)

BharatB said: $100~$200 mostly

They're apparently the same to you.

@raindog308 said:

Well it depends on the template really if it has a professional yet catchy outlook I'm ready to pay upto $500, but the design should be persuasive enough.

• If you're wanting the quality of DO, and anything with pwetty graphs, as well as responsive - raise your budget to $1k atleast otherwise expect sub par quality.

Thanked by 1BharatB

@Jarland thread can be closed.

• Closed as requested

This discussion has been closed.