Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NOT AVAILABLE] 5x KimSufi KS-1, bitcoin only, can post proof
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NOT AVAILABLE] 5x KimSufi KS-1, bitcoin only, can post proof

xrzxrz Member
edited January 2016 in Providers

**[NOT AVAILABLE] -SOLD OUT
Today just got 10x KimSufi KS-1, i myself keep 5 of them and wanna share those remaining 5 of mine, price - 5,99 € (this is icnl. VAT), purchase by bitcoin only, proof via pm

free unlimited reinstalls of os

Comments

• What? You can't transfer these.

If you didn't want 10, why did you get 10?

Instead, you should have left them so others could purchase directly from OVH.

• @Ishaq said:

-.-

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Ishaq said:
    What? You can't transfer these.

I guess he has no intention to transfer, instead he will be doing reinstalls on request, hence "free unlimited reinstalls of os"

• xrzxrz Member

i needed 5, but then was again 5 available so i grabbed them, i will use them if i dont sell em till the end of month

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Scam

• xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2016

not scam ;) i can proof it :)

they re-stocked today a lot of servers, so noticed that and quickly did my orders

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Ishaq said:

This. A thousand times, this. It's definitely not a good money making scheme to resell these so I don't know why people do it.

Thanked by 3netomx chrisp lifehome
  • edited January 2016

I need to stop making posts like the one @jarland just edited here :)

Thanked by 2xaitmi ManofServer
  • diaf

• @xrz said:
    Today just got 10x KimSufi KS-1, i myself keep 5 of them and wanna share those remaining 5 of mine, price - 5,99 € (this is icnl. VAT), purchase by bitcoin only, proof via pm

So, you are reselling a 4,99 + vat KS-1 at a price of 5,99. It's a wow deal, both for you and the buyer. So, wow.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

I got myself a KS2. Fuck the €10+VAT setup fee :S.

I need a dedicated for backups. Backing up to home isn't ideal anymore.

• It was my Christmas wish to have a 5 Euro Kimsufi and you ruined it

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BlakeKBlakeK Member
    edited January 2016

Too good to be true, let's say you take 5,99 € each, your cost is 4,99 €, so 1.00 € profit for unlimited OS reloads?

Are you doing charity?

• spammyspammy Member
    edited January 2016

@BlakeK said:
    Too good to be true, let's say you take 5,99 € each, your cost is 4,99 €, so 1.00 € profit for unlimited OS reloads?

Are you doing charity?

Except he wants them, and they have limited availability so he has to make the purchase now.

So either he keeps paying 4.99 per month and leave the servers idle, or he can give it to others and still make a buck a month.

Remember he never said anything about how long you can have the server for, and they are still in his account, so it takes him 30s to have the server back to him whenever he needs it.

• GCatGCat Member
    edited January 2016

Thanks for wasting your money buying an extra 5, and making the people who wanted one badly have to wait yet another round because you feel like being the biggest dickhead on the planet so you can make extra money reselling at a higher price.

tl;dr: op is biggest dickhead

• xrzxrz Member

nope i will not make any euro of it ;) its 5,99 € already with VAT like on kimsufi site. you can get it as long as you will need them, i have 5 for myself, 5 to re-sell, if i not sell em till end of month, i still keep it.

• That's seriously just being a complete dick. You only needed 5, but got greedy and purchased more so you can resell them to people who didn't have the opportunity to get one. Well, the only reason they couldn't get one was because you're hoarding extra Kimsufis for nothing. It's people like you that keep setting us back as a society.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Or paid with company/stolen CC and return the money on Bitcoin/hos paypal.

Thanked by 2GM2015 GCat
  • xrzxrz Member
    edited January 2016

nope, i paid all the setup costs, already have more servers not only on KS but also SYS range ;)

anyway [NOT AVAILABLE] - sold out

• Is this Kalon badly following the advice "start small this time..."?