Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.Net - New 6 locations from 1.44€ Clouds. Add 5€ funds and get 100% more free credit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.Net - New 6 locations from 1.44€ Clouds. Add 5€ funds and get 100% more free credit

matteobmatteob Barred
edited January 2016 in Offers

Buy your first 5€ CloudFlow credit and get 5€ free credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-awesome

DomFlow, brand of SeFlow reputable dedicated italian provider, founded in 2004, is happy to announce new locations from 1.44€

Avaiable Locations (price based on 1vcpu 384mb 5GB HDD, 1gbps vm):

Based on onAPP we developed a real full Cloud virtual datacenter with data copy in 2 DC. CloudFlow Hybrid Cloud is a HA IaaS platform that allow you to create, destroy, manage one server or entire datacenter. Based on SSD disks and virtual storage technology, your data will be written in 4 different hypervisor between two datacenter. You will also able to hot migrate your data from VM to Smart Server and vice-versa.

Some Features:

• high availability on two italian datacenter (located in Milan)
  • Full SSD storage (based on Samsung PRO disks)
  • Free 1Gbps DDoS Protection
  • Different pricing based on VM state (powered on, powered off pay only HDD)
  • Free Incoming Bandwidth, Outbound 1Gbps bandwith at only 0.001 (first TB FREE)
  • Load Balancing
  • Autoscaling
  • FREE whitelabeled DNS Anycast
  • FREE CloudAPPs Install you application with one click - FREE APPS for your iPhone and Android
  • FULL API or WHMCS Reseller module avaiables
  • BIG Discounts for your Domains Registration
  • Recipes to automate vps task management

Now full API and WHMCS module for full reselling platform

and much more. FULL Features here

Buy your first 5€ CloudFlow credit and get 5€ free credit!! with coupon code: lowendtalk-awesome

Check our Videotour and see how is simple use our CloudFlow platform http://www.domflow.it/videotour.php

Full Price list https://www.domflow.it/cloudprezzi.php

Question? Doubt? Do you want talk with our Head Cloud Manager? Contact Form

Thanked by 1asf

Comments

• Really?

What ever happened with @tr1cky? Or the 'raid' ?

No credibility here at all, I'd suggest throwing this crap somewhere else.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2016

That's worth a Gin & Tonic. For the chutzpah.

Thanked by 2k0nsl simonindia
  • Thanked by 2netomx simonindia
  • @Jarland suggest title changed to 'SeFlow.Net - New 6 locations from 1.44€ Clouds. Add 5€ funds and get 100% more free credit and accusations of fraud and Interpol investigations'

Thanked by 4jar Kris Amitz simonindia
  • Dear Users,
    as we received some request by chat, i've updated the list locations with the DCs where we host the VMs

• @Nekki said:
    Jarland suggest title changed to 'SeFlow.Net - New 6 locations from 1.44€ Clouds. Add 5€ funds and get 100% more free credit and accusations of fraud and Interpol investigations'

And of ddosing the provider panel too, don't forget...

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

who will want to host with you and get a free interpol investigation?

• netomx said: who will want to host with you and get a free interpol investigation?

Me. I don't have issue with LET hype. I remember how and why all this jumping to bandwagon started anyway.
    Matteo would do a favour to himself with keeping his mouth shut sometimes and I may miss IPv6, but apart from that I don't expect any issues with this host. Or at least not more issues than I would have with 99% other LEB hosts. In short: good offer.

Thanked by 3asf Rockster yomero
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 2simonindia ehab
  • @matteob said:
    [

Is it 1Gbps DDoS Protection in OVH DC, too? Or something more?

• Why is he even alowed to post here again? He broke the rules several times, even after reminders.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @Geekoine said:
    Is it 1Gbps DDoS Protection in OVH DC, too? Or something more?

On Strasbourg the limit is the ovh protection. In addition we had our internal equipment but is for l7 ddos.

• @matteob said:

You have no equipment there.

• @Heinz said:
    Me. I don't have issue with LET hype.

Hype?

Thanked by 1Kris