Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Front Range Hosting SSD Cached OpenVZ & KVM VPS Plans 25% Off For Life! From 1.50/mo! New KVM Stock!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Front Range Hosting SSD Cached OpenVZ & KVM VPS Plans 25% Off For Life! From 1.50/mo! New KVM Stock!

FRCoreyFRCorey Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

Featuring our new SSD Cached KVM servers, and SSD Cached VPS Servers.

New KVM Node Added New Stock
Plenty of OpenVZ Too

Front Range Hosting is a VPS hosting company based in Colorado Springs Colorado
Our VPS Servers are Supermicro Built with Xeon E5 Series Processors
Our VPS Servers utilize LSI CacheCade SSD Acceleration, disk space with the speed of SSD's!
Our network, power, and HVAC is fully redundant, and our servers are hosted in a secure datacenter in Downtown Colorado Springs Colorado

Pricing on 4 plans below are inclusive of the FRH25 code.

Memory Format is as follows: Dedicated/Burst/vSwap vSwap = (Burst Memory - Dedicated Memory) 128M = (256M-128M)

REMEMBER! Prices are discounted after you click "Add to Cart"

OpenVZ Plans

128M/256M/128M 5G Disk 250G Xfer 1.50/mo Direct Code Link!

256M/512M/256M 10G Disk 500G Xfer 3.00/mo With Code LEB50 Direct Code Link!

384M/768M/384M 15G Disk 750G Xfer 4.50/mo With Code LEB50 Direct Code Link!

512M/1024M/512M 20G Disk 1TB Xfer 6.00/mo With Code LEB50 Direct Code Link!

Larger OpenVZ Plans Available All plans are 25% off with FRH25 and you can upgrade anytime and keep your discount!

KVM Plans D Plans Have Increased Disk Space
LET Only KVM-256 256MB RAM 5GB SSD Cached Disk 500GB Transfer 1.87 with KVM25 Direct Code Link!
LET Only KVM-256D 256MB RAM 15GB SSD Cached Disk 256GB Transfer 4.50 with KVM25 Direct Code Link!
KVM-384 384MB RAM 7GB SSD Cached Disk 750GB Transfer 2.81 with KVM25 Direct Code Link!
KVM-384D 384MB RAM, 22GB SSD Cached Disk 384GB Transfer 6.75 with KVM25 Direct Code Link!
KVM-512 512MB RAM, 10GB SSD Cached Disk, 1TB Transfer 3.75 with KVM25 Direct Code Link!

We also offer Server Monitoring with checks from 3 US locations keep an eye on your servers with us or anywhere else!
You can see the Server Monitoring Plans at http://www.frontrangehosting.com/wh/cart.php?gid=12

All Plans Feature
24x7x365.25 Support, were even here for leap seconds!
SSD Accelerated Nodes
Gigabit Nodes
OpenVZ with SolusVM Management Console
Native IPv6
Fast 24 Core Intel Xeon Nodes
ASN 54856/We Own our OWN IP Addresses!
Free DNS Management
Colorado Registered Business in Good Standing
Verisign Trusted & Tested Daily!
EV SSL Protected Shopping Cart, Accept Credit Cards, Paypal, 2 Checkout, and Amazon Checkout

Denver TestIP 198.147.20.15 (http://testden.frontrangehosting.com/test100m.dat)

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2013

Nice offers! Really nice KVM prices. I'm confused by the "Dedicated/Burst/vSwap" thing. Do you use burst or vSwap on your OpenVZ?

• FRCoreyFRCorey Member
    edited January 2013

vSwap

How is VSwap Calculated?

VSwap is calculated from the amount of burst memory you add to a virtual server. For example, if you specify 512MB Ram and 1024MB Burst the VSwap would be 512MB (1024MB - 512MB = 512MB).

Picked up one, might grab a KVM later :)

• Hope that explains why I list the memory in that format.

edited January 2013

Yeah I was just confused by the less common written style, that's really more of a solusvm admin detail than OpenVZ. Burst is privvmpages while vSwap is swappages. I get confused easily ;)

Gets my recommendation :)

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
    Number of cores : 4
    CPU frequency : 2000.030 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 128 MB
    Total amount of swap : 128 MB
    System uptime : 38 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 25.7MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Atlanta GA: 3.77MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Dallas, TX: 16.2MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 5.24MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, London, UK: 2.50MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 1.58MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 2.97MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 13.7MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 9.92MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 9.90MB/s
    I/O speed : 404 MB/s

• @jarland said: Gets my recommendation :

I really to like them too. But please FRCorey fix your damn website. Half of the link don't work...

• nice offers, do you do any 32 or 64 mb deals?

• @jarland said: Gets my recommendation :)

On which node? :D My VPS seems limited at 100Mpbs :D

• @kornnflake said: I really to like them too. But please FRCorey fix your damn website. Half of the link don't work...

>

Working on it, only so much time in the day, most of the critical stuff works, just info pages I'm working on formatting. I'm hoping you're referring to the footer links.

• @giang said: On which node? :D My VPS seems limited at 100Mpbs :D

>

I limit the 128/256 plans to 100MB, but they're on gig link nodes. Too much abuse in that price point.

• @FRCorey said: I limit the 128/256 plans to 100MB, but they're on gig link nodes. Too much abuse in that price point

Mine is KVM 512 :D

• Really good offers. Might pick up a few.

• Got one 2 weeks ago. So far so good. Would be even nicer with something on the east coast

• Anyone on KVM got the reinstall from template option on solusvm working? tried a couple of times but does not work..

don't feel like mounting an ISO and going through all the steps to install the OS

• Earl which template? I'll see if SolusVM updated it. I know one of them is buggy but I've never been able to find it.

• @giang said: Mine is KVM 512 :D

>

Check your NIC, either Virtio or the Intel one can only do gigabit. If it's one of those two open a ticket please.

• @FRCorey
    Yeah that's what support said the templates were buggy.. I'm on the Torrey node, I was trying to install centos 5.8 but none of the templates seem to work.

• Oh I know what's wrong

Yeah that's what support said the templates were buggy.. I'm on the Torrey node, I was trying to install centos 5.8 but none of the templates seem to work.

templates did not sync over.

• dons dunce hat

• @FRCorey said: templates did not sync over.

Ah Ok, thanks...
    well I will try it next time, I ended up installing with the ISO option..

• 12 hours passed and still not receive reply for my ticket. Their support don't work on weekend?

• earlearl Member
    edited January 2013

@babydragon said: 12 hours passed and still not receive reply for my ticket. Their support don't work on weekend?

They were pretty quick yesterday, it took 10-20 min for support to reply..
    did you email for VPS support or sales? if it's sales they may be off on weekends which is pretty common

• @babydragon said: 12 hours passed and still not receive reply for my ticket. Their support don't work on weekend?

>

Sales is not a 24/7 operation, Support is however 24/7. So after hours and on weekends it's when we check in on things to answer questions.

• Ok. I will wait for reply :)

• @babydragon said: Ok. I will wait for reply :)

Reply sent