Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM for Android :: VPSMon - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM for Android :: VPSMon

2»

Comments

• great Texh, thanks =D

• DylanDylan Member
    edited January 2013

Wow, that was fast, and awesome -- I can safely say this now makes every other Android VPS monitoring app totally obsolete. Thanks a lot, @texh , good work!

• not bad,i'll try

• @Dylan I'm here to help!
    If there's anything else you think I could add/needs work let me know and I'll see what I can do.

• I am unable to connect to the host it always gives me error unable to connect to host ?? :(

• @gtrax said:
    I am unable to connect to the host it always gives me error unable to connect to host ?? :(

Do you ever check the thread date? Seriously?

• Nice possibility for the developers to build a server botnet..

• Has any host checked out VPSMon? they're accepting appliants again. Just sayin' for providers.

• @0xdragon said:
    Do you ever check the thread date? Seriously?

Yeah my bad --- btw Avps app for android does work for me.

• texhtexh Member
    edited September 2015

Looks like I'm fashionably late to the party, but here goes nothing..

@gtrax said:
    I am unable to connect to the host it always gives me error unable to connect to host ?? :(

Is your provider using a self-signed SSL certificate/the default certificate installed with SolusVM? Have seen this to be the case more times than not in this situation.
    Check the app preferences and enable the setting to accept self signed certificates (should be disabled by default).

@nexusrain said:
    Nice possibility for the developers to build a server botnet..

Brilliant idea, I never thought of that. But if you look at the SolusVM Client API there's really no possibility of this happening.. It essentially only allows to check VPS status/statistics and start/stop/reboot.

@Floris said:
    Has any host checked out VPSMon? they're accepting appliants again. Just sayin' for providers.

Pretty sure you're talking about the other VPSMon. Unfortunately it seems this app and that company appeared about the same time with the same name -.-

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

You should do material design.