Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers with Pooled (Bundle of) Resources - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers with Pooled (Bundle of) Resources

2»

Comments

• MarkTurner said: Yes, there are a couple of ways to do that. I have a number of ISOs in my account.

Awesome I am going to have to take a look into this and see if it will work for my needs.

• AlexanderM said: I don't like how a provider here claim that a single-IP VPS pool can be used to create multiple VPSes.

Why not? Assuming that you can forward port x to VM x and port y to VM y...I'm pretty sure that I've seen at least one provider that works that way.

• jemaltz said: Why not? Assuming that you can forward port x to VM x and port y to VM y...I'm pretty sure that I've seen at least one provider that works that way.

You're completely right, all providers who offer advanced networking operate this way. Its the benefit of having a private router so you have that additional level of control which VPS/VPS 'pools' don't offer.

• We can offer pools. Message me if interested.

• We can offer pools. Message me if interested.

• ^^^ I have seen this before the MP3 skipped.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Are any of these providers able to announce your own ip space to use (with no mrc)?

• catatonic said: Are any of these providers able to announce your own ip space to use (with no mrc)?

Yes, Delimiter's cloud has offered this from the outset. There is a $99/NRC per prefix unless you are spending $100+/month on cloud services.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep