Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Review - hetnix.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Review - hetnix.com

Hello forum !

After some time ago I want to write review of https://www.hetnix.com since I buy dedicated to here with 15 ip free promotion as I ask here: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1453109

They service is great. Low ping but I from Romania also - ping not issue. Server perform very fast got SSD version for same price as HDD version. Very happy.

About IP I also receive free /48 IPv6 subnet - thats tons of IPs, don't really know how many but there plenty.

I also happy about the noc support - open ticket at 1.00 in morning and response in 9 minute.

I got nice tool to setup server from home PC over internet - like that as well.

About ddos can not anything say because no receivings of ddos, but think it is fine also.

What I not really like at beginning price little high and they ask me for proof of my identification of myself scan. I not liked that, but I gived that too and activated in under 2 hour.

They help free to installation of the proxmox and gived advice for free, no tax. They also teach me how to IPv6 work.

That about all - I do not know what can say more. But if you curios about any you ask me and I respond.

Good day to you all !!

Thanked by 3Andreix rokok jane98211

Comments

• 3, 2, 1...

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited January 2016

Traian said: But if you curios about any you ask me and I respond.

How much were you paid for this 'review'?

Thanked by 4Traffic GM2015 WHT rds100
  • Not enough to afford an English course.

Nekki said: How much were you paid for this 'review'?

Thanked by 3Nekki Caster mehargags
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Traian said:
    They also teach me how to IPv6 work.

This alone is worth €98/month, so they actually gave you a server for free.

• @Nekki said:
    How much were you paid for this 'review'?

I pay pricing of 98 euro every month and the ips was free.

• @Traian said:
    I pay pricing of 98 euro every month and the ips was free.

That wasn't what I asked.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @Nekki said:

I need to pay for write review ? Then sorry but you can delete.

• Traian said: I need to pay for write review ? Then sorry but you can delete.

Paid for review were you? Compensated for these words you have been?

Thanked by 2exception0x876 ATHK
  • @Traian

PM me proof of your services with them.

Domains/websites hosted on their network would also be a bonus.

• @Nekki said:
    Paid for review were you? Compensated for these words you have been?

I now see. No I not paid for to post this. I like what service I get so I post here little review. Not much too details but nothing bad happened so realy can not say that I not happy with some thing.

• @Ishaq said:
    Traian

PM me proof of your services with them.

Domains/websites hosted on their network would also be a bonus.

I think pm send but not sure if ok. You verify please.

• I can't believe that worked, Yoda speak more easily understood than the Queen's English.

What a time to be alive....

Ishaq said: PM me proof of your services with them.

Proof of payment for services, surely? Just having a service doesn't mean it wasn't a freebie for a shill-pill.

Thanked by 3Jonchun jar rds100
  • @Nekki said:
    I can't believe that worked, Yoda speak more easily understood than the Queen's English.

What a time to be alive....

Proof of payment for services, surely? Just having a service doesn't mean it wasn't a freebie for a shill-pill.

No upset, but I not give any of my card details to show you I really paid. Bank information is private for only me.

• Cross fake review. ... lol.

• Traian said: No upset, but I not give any of my card details to show you I really paid. Bank information is private for only me.

Shill.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

Hahaha... that's by far the most funny review we've ever received :)))

I kinda like it.

• Andreix said: Hahaha... that's by far the most funny review we ever received :)))

I kinda like it.

Good to see it was worth the money.

Thanked by 1HWAYS
    edited January 2016

@Nekki said:
    Good to see it was worth the money.

I see where you're trying to get, with no luck I'm afraid.
    If you do a google search, you'll discover that we have very few reviews on public websites.

Now, I don't know what proposals you received from other companies or how you write reviews, but if we'd pay customers to write reviews, I assure you that there would be more than 3-4 reviews. But we don't.

Also, why would we pay someone to write a (let's call it) "funny" review on a website that most products are sold for 5-10$ per year ? It's way under our price range.
    Get yourself together!

• Andreix said: I see where you're trying to get, with no luck I'm afraid. If you do a google search, you'll discover that we have very few reviews on public websites.

Hence why you've started paying for them.

Andreix said: Now, I don't know what proposals you received from other companies or how you write reviews, but if we'd pay customers to write reviews, I assure you that there would be more than 3-4 reviews. But we don't.

So if you were going to shill, you'd shill like it was going out of fashion? Good to know!

Thanked by 1Jonchun

@Nekki said:

Well, as I see that you're set on your review conspiracy, I'll simply ignore your further replies.
    As you accused us of paying customers to write reviews, I consider that I provided you with a clear explanation above.

Should you have any other pertinent, non-stupid conspiracy questions, you can always email us or open a support ticket.

• Andreix said: Well, as I see that you're set on your review conspiracy, I'll simply ignore your further replies. As you accused us of paying customers to write reviews, I consider that I provided you with a clear explanation above.

So 'I didn't do it, because if I did I you'd know all about it, son' is a clear explanation?

There's no explanation at all you loon, it's just you saying 'I didn't do it'. You really should have just waited for the OP to provide some evidence.

Andreix said: Should you have any other pertinent, non-stupid conspiracy questions, you can always email us or open a support ticket.

Where's the fun in that?

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • We just miss @maounique from this thread and a little detective work from her part.

• I sorry for write this post. I never think that you all go and throw shit to everyone.

I apologize at Andreix (I think you work hetnix ?) and to website staff. I not want to make any bad, I only want to share you my experience with company because I really happy to they service.

I understand you all fun of me for not know perfect English. I not know English and I not use it but I try make an effort hope that my review help you. I see I was wrong.

Staff - please delete post, I see it make only bad and no good. I will no post anymore on this site.

Thanks you.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Hmm

Thanked by 1rokok
  • Moved to offtopic.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Well, well..

Moved back to reviews. I am satisfied with the proof provided to me.

Review is legitimate, albeit not structured well, but we can let that go as English is not OP's first language.

Keep on topic please. No bashing or defamation.

• @Ishaq said:

Fuck you. Haha just kidding! Want to clean the topic up then :P

• @Ishaq said:
    Well, well..

Moved back to reviews. I am satisfied with the proof provided to me.

Review is legitimate, albeit not structured well, but we can let that go as English is not OP's first language.

Proof of purchase?

• Traian said: I never think that you all go and throw shit to everyone.

Welcome to LET!

Thanked by 3geekalot Traian cassa
  • Nekki said: Proof of purchase?

Yep.

Thanked by 2Nekki Andreix