Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free (KVM) VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free (KVM) VPS

luis123456luis123456 Member
edited January 2013 in General

I hope you don't see it as bad. It isn't illegal, or bad. I hope nothing happens, nothing shouldn't happen at all.

I would like a free KVM or Xen VPS (even if it's of low specs). I will be using mainly for hosting people on it. I'll take care of the management, and it all. I just need the space.

Comments

• jhjh Member
    edited January 2013

Why can't you pay for one? I'm sure you can pick up something small for about $3-4.

• What specs are you after?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You can be admin on a minecraft server on OpenVZ too.

• Any reason for KVM only?

• @jarland said: You can be admin on a minecraft server on OpenVZ too.

Any VSwap VZ server should be fine.

• Seriously you need to provide better reasons as to why someone should provide you with a free vps

He only needs it from 3-9pm. Gotta get up for school the next day.

• I'd happily give you a small server with KVM, only thing is you'd have to put sponsored by on it.

No windows however.

• @curtisg said: I'd happily give you a small server with KVM, only thing is you'd have to put sponsored by on it.

lol i'd do this

• Let me tweak the first comment from September, because I don't think you saw it.

Suggestions:
    * Pay money.
    * Pay money.
    Or
    * Pay money.

Everyone earns somehow these days, it's not super hard.. even if you're a kid, there are ways of getting a few dollahs within a month. Try, or you'll never get what you want.

• Ban pl0x

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Wow. If this kid didn't post on multiple other forums asking for free stuff, I'd say he's a troll. But he is literally the biggest hobo I've ever come across.

• as I stated Luis, I'm willing to provide you a small KVM server, but under very strict TOS. Violation = instant termination without warning.

• I take you on your offer, curtis and skirt. For the others, No need for mumbo jumbo. After VPS up, this thread can be closed.

• I think skirttight meant he would take curtisgs offer as well

• I've done some research on you Luis, I am retracting my offer.

• Ok seriously. Any Serious Person who is actually considering hosting him on your servers. Just take a look on his discussion history.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/112/luis123456

I can't put it more clearly.

This kid has no understanding of this and constantly looks for handouts. If you wish to take this risk and deal with him then go ahead, but for the more sensible individuals his history should speak for itself.

• I was going to keep the offer alive but as @HalfEatenPie said you clearly do not understand anything and I fear that you will abuse the system and have no idea what you are doing and always ask for support.

• lol

• @curtisg:
    seriously I would be more than happy to test your services on a small vps putting up a donor link :) you know just for fun (running it for a month or so for example).
    Currently i have lebs with frantech,prometeus,quickweb & alienlayer. I'd also promise a short review at the end of the month :).
    [email protected]
    Thanks anyway.

ps: just so that also sg good can happen to ppl who offer such nice things :)

edited January 2013

This guy...

Let's see who are providing the biggest DS and BW. RAM and CPU are not important. Free preferred, I'm not going to buy anything, but it's good to see who give out the most for less.

There is a thresold under which I consider resources should be free

Don't bother asking me for money, I have it but I'm not looking to get it online.

Yea, I know. This doesn't go here. But, given the idea... why not try it? Anyone is looking for an OP on their server?

Well, the request WAS filled, but, the servers where I was on aren't alive anymore. Can anyone help me point a finger where I can get OP? Or just tell me some server address where I can rank up fast and easy? All destructive criticism will be reported. Please refrain from posting if you're not willing to help.

• @luis ill give you a free kvm. sign up at http://www.cheezedick.com/ and then make sure u click on open wide. lol !!!

• Please, just give me a chance to prove I'm good.

• Again this guy? ¬_¬

• JunJun Member

Just install hamachi, make your computer a mc server, invite your friends and enjoy op

• He's already there btw. Seen the same user name a few times.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

If the vps is not going to be used in a productive way, nor will it bring any good to LET as a community, I would not do this at all.

Regards,
    R. Alkhaili

• Lock?

This discussion has been closed.