Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM vps from Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Romania,Netherlands,Norway. 256MB ram,5GB hdd,starts @ $5.38!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM vps from Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Romania,Netherlands,Norway. 256MB ram,5GB hdd,starts @ $5.38!

estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2016 in Offers

On behalf of Estnoc.ee i can offer virtual private servers from Estonia, Norway, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Switzerland and Sweden. Almost every server you can configure to match your needs while ordering one.

Why choose us? Well, we offer flexible support on all of our services and response time is avg. 15-60 minutes. We choose ONLY the best networking partners to avoid downtimes by networking side. Aswell we use branded hardware and servers. Most important, we do not oversell our servers. Our prices are reasonable and fit well to customers who DEMAND services that are STABLE! We offer multi locations of servers and we are expanding rapidly! Just shortly: you get exactly what you payd for.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!

Please visit homepage at http://www.estnoc.ee

Payments accepted: Paypal, CreditCard, Skrill, BitCoin, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, PeerCoin and bank transfer.
**Got questions? **please send us an email to [email protected]

Take a look at our Terms Of Service if you got questions a la what is allowed on our servers or what's not. Example: Torrent is allowed on all locations as long its used for legal content and etc...

Networking information:
For routing/peering partners and information about networking please take a look HERE

Following operating systems are possible to install on all of our servers: CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, FedoraCore, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2008 R2 Web/Standard/Datacentre, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials/Standard/Datacentre and if you don't see your required op sys in list, let us know and we can install it for you.

We use KVM. Anyone who's familiar with KVM virtualization knows, it's almost impossible to oversell it. Because KVM gives dedicated resources for each VPS and storage inside its own container.
You can manage your VPS in SolusVM, VNC over IP or in our EstNOC Customer Portal (reinstall, reboot,start,stop and ect).
Each VPS have 1 IPv4 address for free, the rest will be charged €3/month.
For those who need webhosting manager, we can offer cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized (€15/mo) and DirectAdmin (€6/mo).

Estonian and Swedish KVM VPS packages with 100% SSD Storage (instant provision after successful payment):
Estonia and Sweden - dmca free zones

1. KVM vps Starter Linux EE & SE:
256 MB ram memory, 5 GB SSD storage (can upgrade), 1 CPU core, 1 IPv4, 50 Mbit uplink with 500 GB traffic (can upgrade)

Price starts at 5.38usd a month on quarterly payment! No SetUP fee!! Order this VPS package from Estonia or Sweden

Russian, Romanian, Netherlands and Norwegian KVM VPS packages (instant provision after successful payment):
Norway is DMCA free zone.

1. KVM vps Starter Linux RU/RO/NL/NO:
256 MB ram memory, 5 GB Raid10 storage, 1 CPU core, 1 IPv4, 50 Mbit uplink with 500 GB traffic (can upgrade), Add-On's: cPanel

Price starts at 5.38usd a month on quarterly payment! No SetUP fee!! Order this VPS package from Russia, Romania, Netherlands and Norway
NB! Please check out all the packages we offer in our homepage.**

Comments

• any test IP for Russia , Romania, Norway ?

• bersybersy Member
    edited January 2016

estnoc said: Anyone who's familiar with KVM virtualization knows, it's almost impossible to oversell it.

Anyone who's actually familiar with KVM virtualization knows how to oversell it.

Caster said: any test IP for Russia , Romania, Norway ?

You should be more attentive http://www.estnoc.ee/whmcs/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=4

• You need not worry

I'm ready to test Russia

if everything goes well

• @bersy said:

Anyone who's actually familiar with KVM virtualization knows how to oversell it.

This sentence is very Good - I like

• @estnoc Can you offer me a custom yearly billed Norway VPS? I just need a really low-end box like 64 MB, 1 GB HDD, 0.5 GHz, 20 GB transfer.

• " It's well connected thru China Telecom"

Where is AS4134 or AS4809 peering? There isn't direct peering to China in Hostkey's network. Only Rostelecom can provide this. It's often congestion in around Moscow, St Petersburg etc.

Only Siberia and Eastern Russia will be stable.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

Sorry, russian networking info is out of date. i updated it on our homepage aswell now.
    Rostelecom is present in Selectel network.

Please take a look at this: http://bgp.he.net/AS49505#_graph4

@natalya said:
    " It's well connected thru China Telecom"

Where is AS4134 or AS4809 peering? There isn't direct peering to China in Hostkey's network. Only Rostelecom can provide this. It's often congestion in around Moscow, St Petersburg etc.

Only Siberia and Eastern Russia will be stable.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

besides, i dont know where from you took "its well connected thru china telecom" part. it was not written anywhere. there was written "its well connected thru MSK-iX"

• @estnoc said:
    besides, i dont know where from you took "its well connected thru china telecom" part. it was not written anywhere. there was written "its well connected thru MSK-iX"

Someone changed it, believe me!
    It was when you were using Hostkey...