Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Reseller hosting outside US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Reseller hosting outside US

ServerServer Member
edited January 2016 in Requests

Hello,

I'm looking for cPanel reseller hosting outside US, particularly the following countries: Germany/Netherlands/Japan/Singapore/Hong Kong. Any other locations outside US are also welcome.

Minimum Requirement

Disk Space: 20GB

Bandwidth: 500GB

Account Limit: 30

Weekly Backup

Recommended Requirement:

SSD Storage

CloudLinux

Litespeed

Daily offsite backup

Dedicated IP included or as an add-on.

Budget: <$5/month

The provider should be reputable, and have trusted good reviews. The provider should be able to work along with client when there's abuse on a particular account instead of suspending the entire reseller account.

Comments

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited January 2016

We can do 20GB Disk Space, 400GB Monthly Bandwidth, Unmetered cPanel Accounts. LiteSpeed and CloudLinux are included by default, Dedicated IP additional £1 per month. Location is France.

£3 ($4.50 roughly) per month with RESELL50 promotional code. Order link.

We'll usually give you 24 hours to resolve abuse before suspending an account, depending on the severity of the abuse and what exactly it is, it would be the individual offending account that's suspended rather than the whole reseller.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I used CrownCloud earlier (which I'm going to cancel as I have got enough servers for Me). 50GB Space & 500GB Bandwidth at $3/Mon. The experience is awesome till now (have been a customer for around 11 Months). @speedbus Maybe from CrownCloud here in LET. Their location is Germany !

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We could do reseller in Germany. For your budget and requirements, our R1 plan would be perfect. I've also PM'd you a coupon code! All of our shared and reseller packages feature the following:

• DDoS Protection
    • CloudLinux with CageFS and PHP Selector
    • Softaculous
    • Cloudflare directly from cPanel
    • NGINX with Varnish
    • Daily Offsite Backups

Dedicated IPs are at an additional cost of $2.20 per IP per month.

If you'd like to check out our packages, take a look at https://introvex.net/reseller.php. If you need more space or other features, please feel free to open a Sales ticket at https://introvex.net/contact.php.

• @cociu ROMANIA
    @clouvider UNITED KINGDOM
    try also https://hostedbilliing.net/blesta/index.php CANADA :D

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Bit offtopic, but I like your nickname OP. :)

• You may check our Reseller Hosting Plans. We are under your budget but without litespeed.

Good luck choosing your Provider!

Regards,
    Gregory

Thanked by 1WHT
  • ServerServer Member
    edited January 2016

Evaluated the requirements. Minimally the reseller hosting should have weekly backups; Recommended to have SSD storage and daily offsite backups which are accessible to clients.

Hopefully, I can get more offers in the Asia region.

Hello,

I checked out the Romania and UK offer. The Romania provider does not has a plan within the budget stated while the UK provider does not offer reseller hosting. Should I be contacting the provider directly?

@Radi said:
    Bit offtopic, but I like your nickname OP. :)

Thank you, you have a nice avatar. :)

• @Francisco @ BuyShared is probably your best bet if their locations work for you. They've had ups and downs in their Lux location but still better than anything that's been listed so far.

• @Jonchun said:

Heard great things about them. However their Luxembourg location is out of stock though.

• LeapNikhilLeapNikhil Member, Host Rep

We can provide you Reseller Hosting outside the USA. Check this link of Portugal location :- http://leapswitch.com/porto-portugal/reseller-web-hosting/linux.php

Just initiate live chat for more queries. We will definitely manage best price for you.

• WHTWHT Member

20GB SSD + daily backups for >$5 will be hard to find.

• WHT said: 20GB SSD + daily backups for >$5 will be hard to find.

you meant < $5 I guess)

Thanked by 1WHT
  • definitely, direct contact with provider is necessary :)

@Server said:

• ServerServer Member
    edited January 2016

@WHT said:

As stated, SSD and Daily offsite backups are classified under recommended requirement instead of minimum requirement.

Basically it means: Not a must, but good to have.

Alright, thank you! :)

Thanked by 1WHT
  • I obtained an UK located reseller account from Eleven2 with their Black Friday pricing. I have to tell you the experience is great so far. May be you can give them a try if they have money back guarantees. I believe they have. @Server

• Hello, we do Reseller in Singapore. 20GB for $4.99/mth. Unlimited accounts. No Litespeed however server load is low and underloaded.

Order Link

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I used CrownCloud earlier (which I'm going to cancel as I have got enough servers for Me). 50GB Space & 500GB Bandwidth at $3/Mon. The experience is awesome till now (have been a customer for around 11 Months). @speedbus Maybe from CrownCloud here in LET. Their location is Germany !

Could not find any reseller plans on their homepage ?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

DreamCaster said: Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I used CrownCloud earlier (which I'm going to cancel as I have got enough servers for Me). 50GB Space & 500GB Bandwidth at $3/Mon. The experience is awesome till now (have been a customer for around 11 Months). @speedbus Maybe from CrownCloud here in LET. Their location is Germany !

Could not find any reseller plans on their homepage ?

Working on our new site at the moment, here's another plan https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=67 if you need the plan Mahfuz quoted, open in a ticket and we'll do it :)

• SpeedBus said: Working on our new site at the moment, here's another plan https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=67 if you need the plan Mahfuz quoted, open in a ticket and we'll do it :)

Thanks for the update. Bookmarked. Will definitely check you out when I need another EU location.

Thanked by 1SpeedBus