Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't go to my.Frantech.ca (BuyVM Website) [RESOLVED] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can't go to my.Frantech.ca (BuyVM Website) [RESOLVED]

2»

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2016

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

That I didn't realize; but the idea of having him drunk 24/7 on hard liquor (or any alcoholic drink for that matter) scares me

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@doghouch said:
    That I didn't realize; but the idea of having him drunk 24/7 on hard liquor scares me

He's russian. He's never 'not' drinking. He doesn't get drunk, just more russian :P

Francisco

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • @Francisco said:

Never? Is that actually true? I thought that the about page was lying about him literally running BuyVM on alcohol :P

@doghouch said:

... The picture is of him downing a bottle of Jamaican rum while on our cruise :P

He obviously doesn't drink when he isn't allowed to (driving, etc), but he usually comes into the office, sees the tickets in queue, and pours 1<>3 shots.

Francisco

edited February 2016

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

Oh sh*t - I can't even handle more than 2 shots and I find out Aldyric drinks that stuff every day :p

His alcohol tolerance must be like 30,000% higher than mine...

@doghouch said:

R-U-S-S-I-A-N.

:D

Matt & him polished that whole bottle off in about 2 - 3 hours. That was their morning rum.

Francisco

edited February 2016

@Francisco said:

Morning rum? I understand that he's Russian, but how much money does he spend on alcohol a year? 10 grand?

• @Francisco said:

Anyway, I'll stop derailing the thread with comments on alcohol :P

@doghouch said:
    Morning rum? I understand that he's Russian, but how much money does he spend on alcohol a year? 10 grand?

I don't think booze are that much in the south. Now if you're talking about gun ammo, he's probably pretty close to that >_>

Francisco

• Let's say a bottle of alcohol costs an average of $40.

At that rate, he'd have downed 250 bottles of alcohol - and I'm sure you've never worried about that @Francisco?

edited February 2016

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

You should come to Toronto, where there is liqueur tax + 13% HST. I'm pretty are Aldryic would be kicking the windows down at LCBO (aka the only liquor store brand in like Ontario)...

btw why does he need gun ammo?

@FlamesRunner said:
    Let's say a bottle of alcohol costs an average of $40.

At that rate, he'd have downed 250 bottles of alcohol - and I'm sure you've never worried about that Francisco?

Never been an issue to date.

Francisco

Thanked by 1doghouch

@doghouch said:

He enjoys going to the range. He builds new guns every so often and posts the pictures on vpsboard. Almost everything he gets is old soviet stuff.

Francisco

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Francisco said:
    Francisco

Old stuff? No misfires yet? (lol)

• FlamesRunner said: Let's say a bottle of alcohol costs an average of $40.

That's damn expensive. It's like $10 here.

edited February 2016

@rds100 said:

Not including the 8% liquor tax + 13% HST (not sure if there's a liquor tax anymore, haven't gone shopping for the stuff for a while now).

8 + 13 = 21% tax
    10 x 1.21 = $12.10

Besides, even a 6-pack of beer is like $16 without taxes included :d

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited February 2016

@rds100

If I put it in perspective, $40 CAD is much less than you'd expect.

$40 CAD is approximately $28 USD, and with liquor tax included, the bottle of alcohol is only worth about $22.73.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@rds100 said:

You obviously never drank Vodka Flirt. Like 3.50 euros. Comes packed with a bad headache.

• Francisco said: R-U-S-S-I-A-N.

:D

Matt & him polished that whole bottle off in about 2 - 3 hours. That was their morning rum.

Francisco

Always thought he was Latin :)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

You guys need to come to Spain.

One bottle of Absolut is about 11€ here and the "decent" rum kids buy this days is only about 7€. A liter of common beer is about 1,3€ and you can actually get one of crappy beer for 0,5€ or something like that.

Shitty vodka/rum runs for about 4€/bottle.

Thanked by 2MacPac doghouch