Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS Servers in Kosovo | 1 Gbit/s | From $5 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS Servers in Kosovo | 1 Gbit/s | From $5

2»

Comments

• @natalya

Hello, yes this is something like this region. Sure we allow VPN. Yes there is a control panel. No ipv6 yet - it is not popular here, however we are working on implementing it.

• @rokok

No yearly plans. What we offer is what we offer.

• @eugene_

Hello, we are working on adding PayPal which will be added in few days and later Russian payment systems too including Webmoney.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

The offer is nice. I wish you guys the best luck with your business.

Thanked by 1norde
  • Nice! May move some gray zone websites to you soon :)

Thanked by 1norde
  • Ok) I will check back soon.

• sinsin Member

Anyone here have any experience with this provider? I was considering trying them out especially now that it looks like they accept Paypal (or at least have the Paypal icon on their site).

• nordenorde Member
    edited January 2016

@sin

Hello we are still implementing PayPal. We will accept it fully next week.

Thanked by 1sin
  • @norde are you still working on Paypal? Do you have an ETA?

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug

Hello, yes sometime this week or at latest start of next week.

• @norde, please check ticket #984013. Both VNC and SPICE don't work.

• f_bradf_brad Member
    edited January 2016

Probably scam.

• nordenorde Member
    edited January 2016

@f_brad

Hello,

I think you are mistaking us. If a customer asks for a refund we issue it. As for tickets I do admit we have been quite busy recently but at the moment we have no unanswered tickets so I believe you have received a response. Unfortunately due to a few bad clients we have received this is an issue as with every hosting provider. We are already working with Spamhaus to get this resolved as fast as we can. Should this be an issue we can always assign you with a different ip from a clean subnet. If you do have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Still waiting for PayPal -.-

• nordenorde Member
    edited January 2016

@Fazzil

Hello! We are in the process of verifying our PayPal. Things like this take a little longer over here in Kosovo as there is a little more bureaucracy involved. How about Bitcoins? Try Localbitcoins or perhaps there is a local ATM?

• @norde, you have incorrect information about tickets or you simply lie to us:

Ticket Information

779342 - IP address *** In Progress

Department
    Sales Department
    Submitted
    13/01/2016 06:57
    Last Updated
    13/01/2016 06:57
    Priority: High

I warn all - this scam, stay away from this host

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@f_brad WHMCS doesn't sort "In Progress" tickets well. Just going to open tickets they won't see it. They need to open their "In Progress" tickets specifically and find yours. @norde I assume there's no issue with that and you're not a "scam" as suggested :)

Thanked by 1norde
  • nordenorde Member
    edited January 2016

@f_brad

Hey!

Sorry about this we have indeed been quite busy recently due to many abusive customers. You can always update the ticket with any of your complaints and I promise we will do our best to address your query faster. As a token of apology I would like to make it clear we have given you a 20% discount code on any of our services and next month your VPS will be free of charge. I hope this clears everything up, we are quite a flexible company and we do try to meet any demands our customers may have - of course if you would like a refund we can also issue this.

Thank you

@jarland thank you for your explanation which was of great convenience not only to us. We sure aren't a scam otherwise we would not be providing internet services within our humble country for 10 years now - recently in the last few years including through hosting solutions to our greatly appreciated international clients.

• @norde said:
    Hello we are still implementing PayPal. We will accept it fully next week.

Any news on this? :)

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • push @norde

How's it going with PayPal?

1. IPv6?

2. Add more payment processors!

3. noVNC or HTML console?

4. Live chat?

5. Do you have any information on your technical support times?

• @nexusrain

Hello! We just need to finish some paperwork and it should be next Monday! It is taking quite some time unfortunately due to our corporate bank account.

Thanked by 1nexusrain
  • @natalya

1. Plans for future.

2. We have what works here. If we could we would add more payment processors. However it's not very difficult to purchase Bitcoins.

3. HTML console however we prefer to do any installations including custom iso's ourselves when a customer requests.

4. Support ticket.

5. 24/7

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2016

They completely removed my account about a week ago with no notification or so. I haven't used them personally, but have an active affiliate. They don't respond as for tickets. It looks strange and unprofessional to me.

• nordenorde Member
    edited May 2016

@bersy

Hello we notify you few times in ticket if you would like to order something (when stock is available) or something else, we even wait a while and we got no response from you. Please contact support they will activate your account again. We are mostly out of stock now and we are not accepting new customers at the moment.

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2016

norde said: Hello we notify you few times in ticket if you would like to order something (when stock is available) or something else, we even wait a while and we got no response from you. Please contact support they will activate your account again. We are mostly out of stock now and we are not accepting new customers at the moment.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but your words don't reflect reality. Firstly there was only one notification on May 21:

Hello,

You seem to have created an account. We aren't providing servers to everyone however we can offer to certain individuals.

Are you interested in a server?

Kind regards,

I replied on May 24, but looks like your mail server isn't configured properly… So I sent a ticket via Contact Form on your site, and there is still no response. By the way, my account has been created in March. Anyway my answer was:

Hi,

Not at this moment. But I do interesting in renewal access to my account, since it is not available as far as I can see. I haven't active services by now, but have active refferal using your hosting. What is it all about?

That's a screenshot.

PS

You have already renewed my account as far as I can see, but I still wonder why it has been deleted at all.

I have just received their reply, the problem is solved anyway, looks like it was a honest mistake.

• WorldWorld Veteran

Do they accept PayPal now?

• Anthony2016Anthony2016 Member
    edited December 2016

We rented a dedicated server for our VPN service from BalkanVPS, and we are very pleased with the speed and ping.
    Traffic is routed via Telekom Srbija with low latencies to Western Europe.
    Also their way of handling potential SBL entries illustrates to us that they are a perfect provider for VPN services.

• Its seems to be serbia ip can you provide only kosovo ip ?