Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoMach5 New Year's Special! | Dual L5420 - 20Gbps Protection - 16GB RAM AS LOW AS $30/MONTH!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoMach5 New Year's Special! | Dual L5420 - 20Gbps Protection - 16GB RAM AS LOW AS $30/MONTH!

JonchunJonchun Member
edited January 2016 in Offers

Hello Everyone! Go Mach 5 here with a New Year's special for you! Pick it up FAST because it'll be soon to sell out! We host many happy clients and are committed to bringing you affordable and quality solutions for your dedicated server needs!

We are hosted with Psychz, and fully own all our hardware.

Features
- FREE 20Gbps Mitigation
- Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers including CT, CN2, CU
- 1 Gbps port
- /29 IPv4 (5 Usable) - /64 IPv6 (Upon request)
- Free Hardware Replacement
- KVMoIP on demand

== NEW YEAR'S PROMO ==
Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
500 GB SATA 7200
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$30-35/month
ORDER HERE

UNIQUE PRICING OFFER: Packages start at $30/month, and will increase in price by $0.50 for every sale (max $35). Please PM me for a coupon that will allow you to participate! Discount coupons will be given out in the order the PMs are received. (First coupon is for $5 off, second is for $4.50, etc) If the coupon is not used within 12 hours, it will be given to another lucky person!

Disk Upgrade:
128 GB SSD - $10/mo
1Tb Enterprise SATA - $10/mo
BringYourOwnDisk! - $25 setup [Disk Replacements are client's responsibility]

Provisioning is guaranteed to be within 2 business days of ordering, not including holidays. However, the expected provisioning time is significantly less. If your server has not been provisioned at the end of the 2nd business day, you are entitled to a full refund.

Questions?
We will be answering questions through this thread or at [email protected]. Existing clients should use proper support channels as needed. All sales questions will be responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Test IP: http://la-lg.gomach5.com/

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Managed to grab this yesterday over Skype. Very very happy with the server. Support was incredible, especially when sorting some of the network issues I had, due to an over protective DDoS filter. Serverbear is here: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2015/12/31/fIq6MmqFt1yKh2OP

• @hawc said:
    Managed to grab this yesterday over Skype. Very very happy with the server. Support was incredible, especially when sorting some of the network issues I had, due to an over protective DDoS filter. Serverbear is here:

I actually recommended @hawc speak with @Jonchun as he was after a new server due to some issues with other providers that we both had experienced.

I've dealt with @Jonchun before while under a DDoS attack and he helped throw in a reverse proxy to keep my sites online while I found a better solution. Since then he's been there to help me with small things and even more complex ones. Anyone that purchases from @Jonchun I can guarantee will be happy as the way he deals with clients is pretty unique.

Such a shame I don't need a server in LA or else I would of snatched this up so fast. Thanks for all your help in 2015 @Jonchun and I hope all goes well in 2016 for you and GoMach5.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hard Disk Model for 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM ?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hard Disk Model for 500 GB SATA 7200 RPM ?

Hello,

While it may vary, I believe the most common model is WD5002ABYS

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited December 2015

Any setup cost for announcing own IP's or does Psychz not allow it/charge a lot?

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited December 2015

@linuxthefish said:
    Any setup cost for announcing own IP's or does Psychz not allow it/charge a lot?

You can announce your own IPs with us for no setup. Just need LOA.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Price of a second 500GB disk?

• @Silvenga said:
    Price of a second 500GB disk?

$5/month.

Thanked by 1Silvenga
  • Hey all,

Just an update: There's only 2 coupons left ($34/mo and $34.50/mo) so grab it while you can! If you miss out on the coupons, $35/mo for this is still a pretty sweet deal so pick it up, you won't regret it!

• Got mine @ $31. Extremely satisfied with the network performance.
    Would definitely recommend your services to everyone!

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @lontong said:
    Got mine @ $31. Extremely satisfied with the network performance.
    Would definitely recommend your services to everyone!

Glad to hear it! Looking forward to working with you in the many months to come :)

• I pick a new one on Jan 1. @jonchun are quite responsive. Server was up within 1 day. I got a little problem regarding bridge network on Debian 8/Proxmox network but @jonchun help me within minutes. Quite satisfied so far both for support response and server performance.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @vavai said:
    I pick a new one on Jan 1. jonchun are quite responsive. Server was up within 1 day. I got a little problem regarding bridge network on Debian 8/Proxmox network but jonchun help me within minutes. Quite satisfied so far both for support response and server performance.

Thank you! Glad you were satisfied.

• Permanent ipmi kvm over ip possible ?

• @robinjoo1 said:
    Permanent ipmi kvm over ip possible ?

It is possible, but not guaranteed with the New Year's special. I would submit a ticket first specifically requesting it. You are guaranteed IPMI with our regular orders.

• @Jonchun said:

And what fee if use mastercard to pay ?

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited January 2016

@robinjoo1 said:

We only accept Paypal due to severe chargeback penalties with the other payment options.

Bitcoin may be an option in the near future.

Edit: to clarify, there are no fees associated with using MasterCard vs visa or whatnot because they're all handled by Paypal our payment processor.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@robinjoo1 Just get a server you won't regret it. Jon is very helpful and patient. Network speeds are awesome. Plus ddos protection for 35 dollars a month is a steal!

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • lukesUbuntulukesUbuntu Member
    edited January 2016

@Jonchun any more coupons tried to purchase server still original price 49

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @lukesUbuntu said:
    Jonchun any more coupons for this deal?

Unfortunately this promotion is over. Our latest offer thread is here:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/73417/gomach5-com-los-angeles-dedicated-servers-free-ddos-protection-servers-starting-at-40-mo#latest

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu