Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From Romania we wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Crazy Offer Too ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From Romania we wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Crazy Offer Too !

2»

Comments

• cociu said: erdling said: But you already promised at 2pm (4 hours ago!):

vps provided , thanks for understand.

• Thank you. It works now.

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited January 2016

What means in another words "Any illegal activity discovered on our servers will be raporata from the authorities." ?

• postcd said: raporata

meens reported

• @cociu said:

it still does not make sense to me. You mean illegal activity will be reported to the police by you or what?

• postcd said: it still does not make sense to me. You mean illegal activity will be reported to the police by you or what?

Read the entirely rules there . Yes will be my me , any problem with this ?

• Yes, what do you mean by "Yes will be my me" ? lol

• postcd said: postcd

Finnaly what you try to demonstrate here ? i really dont understand. If you dont like our rules you are free to pass , now if you try to do the "smart guy" i am free to ignore you

• If you dont like our rules

im just trying to understand them, that is why im asking, maybe you can explain in another words what i was asking.

• @postcd said:
    im just trying to understand them, that is why im asking, maybe you can explain in another words what i was asking.

Means if you'r going to hack from his servers, you will be reported to the authorities, does it matter by whom? What's so hard to understand here? ffs don't you have a better job to do than troll?