Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ Review: Worst Support, Passive Aggressive against their customers. Warning - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ Review: Worst Support, Passive Aggressive against their customers. Warning

2»

Comments

• Why doesn't WHMCS support canceling subscriptions?

• Honestly the reply to Paypal sounds like some glancing at the dispute and thinking they paid twice this is a scam.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@CFarence said:
    Why doesn't WHMCS support canceling subscriptions?

There is a "Cancel Subscription" button which will appear next to the Subscription ID field under the client's Products/Services tab, so PayPal Subscriptions can be manually cancelled directly within WHMCS.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @AlexanderM said:

Wonder why it doesn't do it automatically, makes sense in my mind. I've cancelled services where I had paypal subscriptions on and as soon as I cancelled the service I got an email from paypal saying the company I was doing business with terminated my subscription. These weren't VPS services though :(

• k0nsl said: Indian teenager

I don't see a point in mentioning someone's ethnicity. Is being an "Indian Teenager" somehow correlated to "Scummy"?

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Well, i extend my KVM in NL Months ago, so #yolo.

Only a TS3 + Webserver running on it but, already have a Backup in Place since some months.<br<
    Lets see how long it goes.

• @CFarence said:
    Wonder why it doesn't do it automatically, makes sense in my mind. I've cancelled services where I had paypal subscriptions on and as soon as I cancelled the service I got an email from paypal saying the company I was doing business with terminated my subscription. These weren't VPS services though :(

WHMCS 6 can, but the company has to have the setting enabled, which it sounds like they didn't.

• That is for you to ponder upon. I wrote what I wrote and there's no need to analyze it further. I said nothing but the truth, as I see it.

Have a nice day ;)

@srvrpro said:
    I don't see a point in mentioning someone's ethnicity. Is being an "Indian Teenager" somehow correlated to "Scummy"?

Thanked by 1angrysnarl
  • srvrprosrvrpro Member
    edited December 2015

k0nsl said: Have a nice day ;)

I'm not sure if I should call you a racist as I find more you more of a, lets say {remove}?

Oh and you have a good one too! :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Chill.

• LeeLee Veteran

k0nsl said: it was sold to some Indian teenager

Not really sure what the deal was with Kishan Tank, was it really sold to him? He was a Director with Patrick from the beginning of StormVZ with Mid Phase Limited then resigned and it was just Patrick then sold to Kishan at Zeniva Limited and he is the only Director.

It's not as simple a tale as they would have you believe.

• @srvrpro said:
    Oh and you have a good one too! :)

Leaving a service just because it was sold to an Indian & admitting it publicly says it automatically what he really is. I wonder why are such people even allowed on this board.

Thanked by 1srvrpro
  • Well, you're now lying or alternatively making up bull crap; I never wrote that I cancelled my services with INIZ due to the Indian teenager. I wrote that I cancelled upon hearing the news of the sale, when it was still in the early stage. That sale itself was enough for me to cancel. And it turns out I made a wise decision!

The world would be a rather sad place if people such as yourself were to dictate the agenda.

@kingcobs999 said:
    Leaving a service just because it was sold to an Indian & admitting it publicly says it automatically what he really is. I wonder why are such people even allowed on this board.

Thanked by 2GM2015 chrisp
    edited December 2015

Racism: "Those Indians are no good."
    Not racism: "He is Indian."

It ends there. Take the rest of your crap slinging to the cest pit. I've got no tolerance for racism and I've got no tolerance for members trying to accuse others of being racist simply because they don't agree with them.

Take this as a warning as well @srvpro your slurs against homosexuals (starts with the letter F for the interested reader coming in later) will absolutely not be tolerated.

• LeeLee Veteran

jarland said: Racism: "Those Indians are no good."

Opinion, but not racism.

Thanked by 2jar switsys
  • cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

jarland said: I've got no tolerance for racism and I've got no tolerance for members trying to accuse others of being racist simply because they don't agree with them.

i will start to like you :) !!!

• kingcobs999kingcobs999 Member
    edited December 2015

@k0nsl said:
    Well, you're now lying or alternatively making up bull crap; I never wrote that I cancelled my services with INIZ due to the Indian teenager. I wrote that I cancelled upon hearing the news of the sale, when it was still in the early stage. That sale itself was enough for me to cancel. And it turns out I made a wise decision!

>

I believe you but why did you have to mention "Indian teenager" ? You could have simply said it was due to the sale.

@k0nsl said:
    The world would be a rather sad place if people such as yourself were to dictate the agenda.

The world is not a property of a small group of a few million plus the devil worshipers that only they should be allowed to dictate the agenda :)

Discussion over racism continues here:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/4319/the-cest-pit

Not a suggestion :)

• @WSCallum said:
    WHMCS 6 can, but the company has to have the setting enabled, which it sounds like they didn't.

With the number of threads that get started here about PayPal subscriptions and refunds, it looks like a lot of places don't have it enabled.

• this paypal subscription crap has jus gotta stop, leave it as an option for people to choose but dont make it default. if your going to make it default then own up to it and refund the mispayments, holding onto such payments is jus scamming.

• CFarence said: With the number of threads that get started here about PayPal subscriptions and refunds, it looks like a lot of places don't have it enabled.

I just don't understand how there can be so many people who leave a Paypal subscription like that to begin with. The very first thing I do with a new provider is cancel any subscriptions that were automatically made at signup and to be on the safe side I double check that there is no subscription when I cancel too.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @sin said:
    I just don't understand how there can be so many people who leave a Paypal subscription like that to begin with. The very first thing I do with a new provider is cancel any subscriptions that were automatically made at signup and to be on the safe side I double check that there is no subscription when I cancel too.

I assumed subscription was ended when they marked my account as fraud. Especially since they refunded my initial order.

Update: They still have not refunded me.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Well, as people have said, if what you say is true then INIZ has lied to Paypal in the dispute, and in that case they should be permanently banned from LEB/LET.

I'd also try calling Paypal customer service to explain the situation so the dispute can go through. I hear that calling them helps.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited January 2016

WSCallum said: WHMCS 6 can, but the company has to have the setting enabled, which it sounds like they didn't.

CFarence said: With the number of threads that get started here about PayPal subscriptions and refunds, it looks like a lot of places don't have it enabled.

Well, that may be true as well, but from someone with clients with 5+ year old subscriptions, the older ones cannot be easily dealt with. I spent countless time dealing with the issue, but now life is very smoother on new billing agreements. And just being receptive to the client even if they are leaving has mostly worked well for me, along with prompt refunds.

• @xshanezuo said:
    Update: They still have not refunded me.

Still no refund? Damn.

Added INIZ to my "arrr scammer ahead" list.

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

xshanezuo said: I tried explaining to them that I was new to this server hosting stuff, but nah, algorithm determined I am fraudulent.

The "algorithm" was different names & email on PayPal / our client area along with a VPN used which MaxMind didn't detect.

-

We've already added a note to PayPal to issue a refund on the two disputes.

The amount is extremely small and we're certainly not 'scammers'. We would have simply not refunded the initial payment and cancelled the order after manual review and accept payments from anyone if we were. Both payments for the VM which is currently in dispute was escalated to PayPal so I added a note yesterday for them to refund.

The account was closed and service was marked as cancelled, payments were added to the original invoice and into account balance for the last 2 months. Of course normally I would have marked the order as Fraud and would have noticed the past service(s) were marked as Fraud so the payments should have been refunded upon dispute so I apologise on that end.

-

I'll ignore some of the personal remarks made here, there's always people who think they're superior to others. Perhaps it's just to make them feel good about themselves.

-

Subscriptions are never forced, one time option has always been available.

Thanked by 1xshanezuo
  • ktkt Member, Host Rep

One of the disputes was refunded per our request:

Per your request, and under the guidelines of the Buyer Complaint Policy, we have deducted the amount of the transaction from your PayPal account and refunded it to the buyer.

The second claim was refused so I issued a manual refund.

Thanked by 3switsys sin xshanezuo
  • @Zeniva said:
    One of the disputes was refunded per our request:
    The second claim was refused so I issued a manual refund.

if you did this at the very beginning properly as a decent provider, all folks here wouldn't criticize you but to know how you run the business properly.