Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

+100 VPS with snapshots and browser VNC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

+100 VPS with snapshots and browser VNC

Hi there!

I need a provider for more than 100 VPSs, with 1GB ram, an acceptable CPU and around 15GB of SSD storage. I need to often clone them and easily manage them, and I'm so happy with the TransIP.eu control panel.

TransIP provides a snapshots feature and in-browser VNC client that makes everything so easy to manage. However, their price is quite expensive.. ($5 first month and $10 the following). Do you know a reliable provider that provides snapshots, in-browser VNC client and VPS with similar specs?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• 100 VPS

Personal advice would be to buy your own dedicated server

• Take a look at iwStack and LunaNode (there is a 20% off on their FR VPS at this moment).

OP has definetly said that $10 is expensive ;)

• @TinyTunnel_Tom 1$ ? lol just joking

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2015

@Alcachofas i can do this in Romania , 2$/mo (sata) or 3$/mo ssd pm if you are interesed

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Get a dedicated server !

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

bersy said: LunaNode

Thanks for the mention. We have SSD storage / KVM in Toronto, 1024 MB with 15 GB storage comes to $5/mo with SSD LL1024 plan. Snapshots and noVNC are both available. Snapshot storage is billed at $0.03/GB/mo (charged hourly), with the first 20 GB free.

Other providers to look at (besides Vultr, iwStack mentioned above): Linode, OVH public cloud

Also as TinyTunnel_Tom suggested, getting your own server. There'd be more management needed, but it'd be the lowest price. With LXC, "snapshot" can just be rsync (although this may yield inconsistent disk state).

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @cociu said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom 1$ ? lol just joking

:P Can't do snapshots to my knowledge or I'd help.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

Hi,

Our https://Wable.com does all that;

• snapshots and cloning between cities; https://wable.com/faq#faq-28

• bundles of resources allow resizing at any time

• three locations NYC, SEA, DAL

Thanks.

• abuse amazon aws at your wish.

• Incero said: Our https://Wable.com does all that;

i used it, and then cancelled it, but still receiving this Wable.com Payment Due, Overdue!

• @dedicados said:

me too, deleted the account from panel, still receiving overdue mails!

• http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62537/wable-customer-service/p1

dedicados said: i used it, and then cancelled it, but still receiving this Wable.com Payment Due, Overdue!

emdad said: me too, deleted the account from panel, still receiving overdue mails!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

Well, if they bill at end of month for the month's charges, and you haven't paid for your usage in an earlier month, then that makes sense to have overdue e-mail even if your account is cancelled. AWS does the same thing. But I haven't used them so may be misunderstanding you (I don't know how they bill).

• @perennate said:
    Well, if they bill at end of month for the month's charges, and you haven't paid for your usage in an earlier month, then that makes sense to have overdue e-mail even if your account is cancelled. AWS does the same thing. But I haven't used them so may be misunderstanding you (I don't know how they bill).

I ensured that this is not the case, paid for almost 1month extra, so this doesn't happen. There was an issue with billing for snapshot, so I was careful this time. I get confusing emails constantly, like on Nov 18 & Dec 18 I received same mail, both stating my overdue is 17 days :P

Thanked by 1perennate
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I have a feeling OP wants 100 different ipv4, too, for his Tony-Stark-like hitleap world domination plan...

• @raindog308 said:
    I have a feeling OP wants 100 different ipv4, too, for his Tony-Stark-like hitleap world domination plan...

Hahaha nope, I don't need 100 different IPv4